SureStay Hotel by Best Western Helen Downtown
Baymont by Wyndham Helen(Helen)(Great Value!)
$99
Holiday Inn Express Helen(Helen)(Great Value!)
$124
Hampton Inn Helen(Helen)(Great Value!)
$149
Heidi Motel(Helen)(Great Value!)
$90
$82
Country Inn
Quality Inn Alpine Helen(Helen)(Great Value!)
$72
$63
$229
Riverbend Motel & Cabins(Helen)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Free Internet
$104
$170
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanheated poolwithin walking distancestaff was very friendlyshops and restaurantsin townget awaymotelgafesthallerates
Reviewed June 16, 2007

This hotel was very clean & the folks who ran it spoke very good english. A little pricey...but our stay was very nice. It is in walking distance to the shops, but not right in the middle of them. Nothing extra special, just a clean room with no extra's.

2  Thank dixiediva
Reviewed March 27, 2007

I stayed at the Super 8 in Helen for 3 days in Feb.

Price was a bargain and folks were nice. Tip - Sunday - Thursday is much better deal than Fri-Sat...no matter what time of year.

Not fancy, but good location and all the basics including WIFI and
frig/micro in room.

Many of the shoops and restaurants in Helen are a rip, but ask local folks...you will find good food at a reasonable price.

I love this area.

peace

elmo

1  Thank moadams
A TripAdvisor Member
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed February 10, 2006

My girlfriend and I wanted to have a romantic vacation in the mountains so we chose to visit Helen. I had heard from a friend to stay at the Super 8 because of its superb location and gorgeous indoor heated pool. I must say there are more reasons to stay at the Super 8 than just those two. The jacuzzi suite was huge and very nice. There is wireless internet in the room so we were able to stay in contact with work while being on vacation. And finally the staff was extremely friendly and hospitable. I will definitely return to Helen this Octoberfest and I have already reserved the same suite at the Super 8.

• Stayed: December 2005
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 9, 2005

We stayed at the not so Super 8 this September. To be more exact, my hubby stayed at the Super 8. I slept in our car. The room we were given was a virtual mold factory. Although I only saw the evidence in the bathroom, my allergies told me I had been relegated to mold hell. We had checked in but left immediately to meet a friend, not returning until 11PM .About 5 minutes later my nose told me I might be in danger and 15 minutes later I realized the nose knew. I saw no lights in the office, so in order to guard my health, I slept in our SUV. The hubby, who has had no allergies in the past, woke with a searing headache. When we checked out, the clerk acknowledged there were problems with that room in the past, but as they had no complaints recently, they thought they had been solved. They did give me a 30 dollar credit, but I believe they should have given me a larger concession. One doesn't normally thnk of a hotel room as toxic, nor book a room only to spend the night in a car!!
Super 8-I think not!!

• Stayed: September 2005
6  Thank gypsysol
Reviewed October 9, 2005

The reception staff was friendly but we left with numerous bed bug bites so I was not impressed. We did notice that the management used the handicap parking spaces to stop and offload supplies and as a disabled vet who could not park in a handicap slot because the management had parked their SUVs there left me with a very bad impression so never again.

• Stayed: September 2005