SureStay Hotel by Best Western Helen Downtown
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanheated poolwithin walking distancestaff was very friendlyshops and restaurantsin townget awaymotelgafesthallerates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I was more than impressed with the gentleman at the front desk. He really cared that my stay was a comfortable and pleasant one. Rooms were clean and breakfast was wonderful. Couldn't ask for a better deal. I'll be back and I'll let all my friends know this is the place to be in Helen! Thanks from Colorado!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My daughter and I went up from friday till sunday and had a great time tubing and shopping. Greg and his wife and staff were great people and helpful The place was very comfortable and clean and the brekfast was good and enjoyable people looking forward to another trip. Thanks alot.
Jenny & Melissa

Room Tip: We were on the botom level near the front and it wa great
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I was very please with my whole experience with super 8 from the moment that I walked through the door. The front desk customer service agent was more than willing to help with any questions that we had about our visit thru Helen. He explained any details about the Super 8 and helped us locate where our room would be. Our room was very clean and comfortable. I was very impressed with my stay there and will return the next time I come thru Helen. Thumbs up!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Maureen K
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Clean, delightful staff, very pleased with my stay, would recommend to all!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jan-Marie P
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Excellent. Very neat and tidy, Staff are very friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo