“Won't go back”

Hayloft Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #37 of 71 Restaurants in Helen
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: With the distinction of being the oldest Pub in Helen, Georgia, Hayloft Tavern & Grill provides a memorable experience to our patrons. With a culinary trained staff, as well as food & beverage servers with combined 30+ years of hospitality experience, we at The Hayloft thank you for your patronage. Known as a "local's favorite" spot for happy hour conversation, early evening events, and late night socializing, we offer great food & drinks, Keno and the full GA lottery range with a wide variety of nightly entertainment events that will keep you coming back week after week. If a tucked-away and cozy tavern in a friendly environment, with a touch of Irish in honor of former owners, is what you are looking for, you are here!
Georgia
“Won't go back”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We visited this restaurant using our restaurants.com coupon. Glad I did not spend any more than we did. This was dingy, almost seedy. It felt like it had not been really cleaned in. Long time.
The waitress was very nice and polite, the food ok but the atmosphere was not nice.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Catrina P

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best time”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We were directed here by the clerks at the Super 8. It was an amazingly entertaining night with great food and drinks for a low price. We also liked the fact that we could smoke in the bar.

Visited May 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Never again”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I ordered some chicken wings and it was so greasy on my plate. The appetizer, the soup and the food for entree came out at the same time. Not to mention, we ordered ham and peas soup, but we got hotdogs and peas soup instead. Really!? They put some freaking hotdogs in the soup instead of ham. Gross!! Never ever again. Don't waste your money here.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank 0892014
Danielsville, Georgia
“Manager was bad..We ask to change TV and the man at bar wouldnt change”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Food was good but poor service...We shot pool waitress never came to see if we wanted anything..She would just walk by and see what the people in the back wanted we spent a lot of money there and I feel like we were just as important as anyone..

Visited April 2014
3 Thank KathynKennethcowart
“To Much Drama!!!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting here for our anniversary, and I truly wish we went done where else. The service was terrible. It was more like a bar than a restaurant. The chicken cordon blue was nasty, and the only side I received was a salad for $16.95. REALLY!!! Plus while sitting on the deck some young kids came in, I'd say probably in their early 20's was making a lot of noise. Instead of asking for them to calm down, some man went and got security to have them removed. I think this man was the owner. I'm sorry but I wouldn't waste not money here again.

4 Thank ShirleyBrown6