My husband and I recently stayed in room # 40, on the 2nd floor windmill Nov 15th-17th... This is one of the cleanest neatest rooms I have ever stayed in and I have visited 4 continents....I love the clean spacious bath, and the wonderful gas fireplace....If you are in Helen, please stay here, you will love the place and the owners!! Be sure to have breakfast at Hofers Bakery and restaurant, and dinner at Mullers famous cafe!! You will have an awesome time!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heidi motel is located in down town and is one of the most Photographed building in Helen, GA and is one of the landmarks to the town and also are currently the only Motel in this area that you can actually stay in a windmill. We do not do a Breakfast due to the fact that we are across from Bettys country store and 2 buildings down from Hoffers Bakery which we recommend to all our guest to go for a great German breakfast and lunch. We have no pool due to the fact that we are so close to the river and that there are 2 water parks in town. We are American owned and operated and live on site. We work very hard to make your stay great and really appreciate your business. Thanks Chad Jackson ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Heidi Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heidi Motel & Windmill Hotel Helen
- Heidi Motel And Windmill Suites