If you are looking for a basic place to stay with reasonable rates then look no further. This family owned business is quaint and convenient to down town. The rooms appear to have been recently remodeled and were very clean. The staff was friendly and eager to assist with any information or question we had concerning our visit. As far as I am concerned we have no need to look anywhere else for our future visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heidi motel is located in down town and is one of the most Photographed building in Helen, GA and is one of the landmarks to the town and also are currently the only Motel in this area that you can actually stay in a windmill. We do not do a Breakfast due to the fact that we are across from Bettys country store and 2 buildings down from Hoffers Bakery which we recommend to all our guest to go for a great German breakfast and lunch. We have no pool due to the fact that we are so close to the river and that there are 2 water parks in town. We are American owned and operated and live on site. We work very hard to make your stay great and really appreciate your business. Thanks Chad Jackson ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Heidi Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heidi Motel & Windmill Hotel Helen
- Heidi Motel And Windmill Suites