“Best coffee in Georgia”

Higher Ground Coffee And More
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Helen
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a small family friendly "specialty coffee" shop. Quality coffee, espresso, teas, and smoothies are always served. We offer a variety of bakery items, some coffee focused items, and fresh roasted coffee for purchase. Customer focus and caring for everyone is our goal...Every customer...Every time.
“Best coffee in Georgia”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Wonderful service great seat in the window to relax while you sip your custom made coffee. The owner is very knowledgeable about the city and his craft. Definitely coming back!!!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank collegestudent3

“Coffe”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Great place very welcoming! Nice place to warm up and get some coffee! It's a must stop if you want some coffee or sone hot chocolate.

2 Thank Remy S
“Five Stars Isn't Enough!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely awesome!! My husband & I came to Helen for an overnight get away & this was the first place we came to! The service was fabulous! My husband had a caramel macchiato & I had the White Lightning with banana flavoring! We will DEFINITELY come back for more!

2 Thank partyof3roberts
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great little coffee shop!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in while touring Helen with my husband. We were greeted right away by a very friendly gentleman behind the counter. We each got a large drink and had a seat in the two nice comfy chairs by the window that I had read so much about. Perfect spot to hang out and enjoy a delicious drink. This will definitely be on our list of things to do every time we return to town!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank VacaPrincess-00
Tampa, Florida
“Yummy”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We tried this place because of its great reviews on Tripadvisor. The Bee Sting was amazing. I had to get one every day that we were there and sometimes twice a day. I am back home now and I am craving their coffee. Great customer service too!!!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank RoxyAva123

Been to Higher Ground Coffee And More? Share your experiences!