“Yummy”

Higher Ground Coffee And More
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Helen
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a small family friendly "specialty coffee" shop. Quality coffee, espresso, teas, and smoothies are always served. We offer a variety of bakery items, some coffee focused items, and fresh roasted coffee for purchase. Customer focus and caring for everyone is our goal...Every customer...Every time.
Tampa, Florida
“Yummy”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We tried this place because of its great reviews on Tripadvisor. The Bee Sting was amazing. I had to get one every day that we were there and sometimes twice a day. I am back home now and I am craving their coffee. Great customer service too!!!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank RoxyAva123

Alabama
“Delish Coffee”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Warmed us up on a cold day. Enjoyed sitting at the window and watching the passersby on the sidewalks.

Visited February 2014
3 Thank AlabamaLadyJane
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Great drinks, great service, great seats to people watch”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Those last reviewers weren't joking. I walked in and the two ladies said, if you don't like your drink we will remake it!" I had the bee sting. It was really tasty. ..but cost around $5.80 with tax if I am not mistaken. Don't order this unless you like sweet expresso drinks. We sat in the two comfy chairs facing the window and watched all the activity outside. Great place to rest your feet and warm up when its cold out.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank busielady1
“Wonderful Atmosphere and Coffee”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We were immediately (and warmly) greeted when we entered Higher Ground by both the man and woman working. Both were very friendly, offering suggestions for things to do and places to eat.

What really impressed me was the fact that he offered to remake our drinks if we didn't like them (signature drinks Bee Sting and Helen Latte). No need because they were perfect. I think customer service like this says a lot about a person and a place. I've had lots of coffee in lots of places and never once has someone said, "If you don't like it, I'll make you something else." That's awesome.

Also, he didn't put a lid on so we could get to the whipped cream (my favorite part of any fancy coffee drink) and we got the best seats in the house- two comfy chairs facing Main Street.

Be sure to come in a stay a while!

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Katiefrost921
Columbus, Georgia
“Great Coffee”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

My wife and I shared a vanilla and honey espresso drink which was tastier than I thought it would be. It is in the perfect spot in the thick of Helen. Great for a pick me up while shopping.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Shae A

Been to Higher Ground Coffee And More? Share your experiences!