Jameson Inn
Baymont Inn & Suites Helen(Helen)(Great Value!)
$91
Heidi Motel(Helen)(Great Value!)
$73
Hampton Inn Helen(Helen)(Great Value!)
$120
$109
$75
Country Inn
Holiday Inn Express Helen(Helen)(Great Value!)
$97
HIExpress.com
Riverbend Motel & Cabins(Helen)(Great Value!)
$84
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
$74
Travelocity
All reviewsindoor pool and hot tubcontinental breakfastbasic amenitiescheck in was a breezevisit helenbagelsroom was cleanking roomenjoyed our staya great place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2013

do not stay here. Even if you get a good deal on a room rate. Please god take our advice and go elsewhere. Cover s have holes. Floor s filthy. Indian owner rude and cheap. Refused to swap our bedspread whith was covered in holes from a cigeratte. Rooms have horrible smell. All rooms. We asked other guests whom were also disturbed at this place

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank wendykennyalex
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I made a reservation for July 4th, reserving a King size bed. Since they can get more money for this type of room during a holiday, they sold my room, and are now giving me 2 double beds "for the same price"...gee! When I called about it, they told me they didn't have anymore Kings, yet I go online today and they have availabilty for a King at $20.00 more than my reservation. Talk about bait and switch! I sure hope the experience of staying there makes a better impression than their customer service!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sandra M
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The hotel is an older hotel( maybe used to be a Jameson Inn) but it seems that they have updated the beds and linen in the rooms. The indoor pool and hot tub looked fairly new and was great and very relaxing. Hotel is close to shops in town and within walking distance to tube the chattahoochee. We picked up a travel guide at gas station before getting to helen and got the room during the week for about $50.00 using the coupon. They also had a light breakfast of pre packaged pastries, cereal, milk and little sausage biscuits. Would stay again for the price but don't expect a new hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 6335icemist
Reviewed June 18, 2013

No major probems and this may have been a one time incident but for those that need a quick shot of Java, the long wait for Breakfast Coffee took too long...not good planning..should be an endless supply during Morning Breakfast hours.

My wfe and I were pleased with our Room..no problems

However, about an hour after we departed my Wife remembered she had left some rings and earrings on the TV...a quick call to Management indicated that they had been found.
Information was exchanged and The Manager said he would mail items to our home address.

Well that was 4 weeks ago and several calls have produced no results....I guess we'll call again today.Sometimes one has to pay a price for forgetting.......

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ctbritton3
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Stayed at the 3 Palms while taking a break from the appalacion trail. The staff was super friendly and very acomadating. When I called to ask for a shuttle recomadation the manager offered to come pick us up! This was on a very busy memorial day weekend. Even though we arrived well before check in the manager got us into a freshly cleaned room so we could shower and hit the awesome little town of Helen. All in all a great experience. The 3 palms is a great place to take a break from the trail or just to visit helen.

• Stayed: May 2013