“four wheeling on an ATV”

Nacoochee Adventures
Ranked #1 of 11 Outdoor Activities in Helen
More attraction details
Owner description: At Nacoochee Adventures, we offer more than just an outdoor adventure - we also incorporate the history of North Georgia, both in general and specifically related to the Nacoochee Valley. From the Native American inhabitants, to the gold rush, to the moonshine makers - this region is home to a rich and varied history. Meet our ACCT certified guides and let them take you on a trip through time as we visit each of these periods of history.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We had a two hour ride in two ATV's today. The first hour was good, but the second hour was amazing. We went up some very high peaks and rough terrain. Our guide was knowledgeable and experienced. I highly reccommend this trip!

9  Thank tjflorida

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I recently hosted a church youth group event at Zip N Time. Danny and his staff were very accommodating, not just at meeting my needs as an event coordinator, but at meeting the needs of several special needs teens within our group. I highly recommend Zip N Time.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The intimidator was amazing, worth the extra fee- absolutely! My 12 year old loved flying thru the mountain trees and our family was extremely satisfied and actually enjoyed the staffs personal touches and stories to make even a nervous flyer comfortable and enjoy the trip. Our small group was laughing and smiling the entire experience! If in Helen, you got to try this!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I'm gonna have to add to all the positive reviews here. We had a great time with our two guides, Chris and Matt. Both were extremely professional and friendly, and they made me feel comfortable as a first-timer since they were both so knowledgeable. I was a little nervous at first, but by the end of the tour, I felt comfortable doing a "trust fall", where you fall backwards off the platform and turn upside down. Our guides also showed us how to do a front flip, which I was able to do! Not only was I having a blast on the zip lines, I felt accomplished for learning a cool new skill. It wasn't exactly a graceful flip, but hey, I don't mind embarrassing myself a little. I also loved the big dual zip line at the end. It's very fast and long, and you get to zip right beside a friend the whole time. I'd totally recommend this place! The only minor improvement would be to the tipping system at the end of the tour. There was a sign that said tips were appreciated, but my friend and I didn't have any cash. No one else in our group did either, so they all left without tipping. We found out from our guides, though, that you could use a credit card to get money for a tip, which we did. It would be good if the sign mentioned that credit cards were accepted for tipping. Other than that, everything was great! It's well-worth the money for such a thrilling, memorable experience.

2  Thank jessi1564
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I with our 5 kids did a zip line for the first time and we loved it. Price was good, instructors were knowledgeable and friendly. My five year old little girl even went down the mountain!The whole experience only took about 11/2 to 2 hours.

Been to Nacoochee Adventures? Share your experiences!