Stayed for two nights in april for some rest and some trout fishing.
1st time at riverbend and was not disappointed, got a good deal on tripadvisor.
clean and close to downtown
Mark at the office is great and very helpful
The fishing is right out the door some good holes real close
Would not stay anywhere else in Helen again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located conveniently downtown. Flat screen TV, PILLOWTOP king OR 2 queen size beds. Each room has a micro/frig, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, HBO and wireless internet. Located on the Chattahoochee River. Picnic tables, BBQ grills. Free local calls. Our beautiful cabins sit along the Chattahoochee River. Each cabin has a cozy loft bedroom, full kitchen and living room equipped with a fireplace, BIG FLAT SCREEN TV & HBO. Some cabins are equipped with Jacuzzi tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Riverbend Motel & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverbend Motel And Cabins
- Riverbend Motel & Cabins Hotel Helen
- Chalet Kristy Helen
- Chalet Kristy Hotel Helen