Stayed two nights during slow season, very quiet on second floor, room 129. Good view of river from our window. All rooms have a view of the crystal clear Chattahoochee river, looking over the parking lot. Bring your fishing gear, tube, and swimsuits! Short 2 blocks walk to downtown Helen. Stay here and avoid $4.00 parking fees. Very little free parking near downtown shops. Linens, bathroom, very clean. Room 129 has wood floors, some others have carpeting. Limited free breakfast juice and muffins / other pastries, all good. This motel is older than the chain motels in town, but Mark (owner) has renovated most rooms to keep them in very good condition. Not the Hilton, but super clean, Quiet AC units, great location, and I will definitely stay here again. Look for coupon deal on Tripadvisor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located conveniently downtown. Flat screen TV, PILLOWTOP king OR 2 queen size beds. Each room has a micro/frig, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, HBO and wireless internet. Located on the Chattahoochee River. Picnic tables, BBQ grills. Free local calls. Our beautiful cabins sit along the Chattahoochee River. Each cabin has a cozy loft bedroom, full kitchen and living room equipped with a fireplace, BIG FLAT SCREEN TV & HBO. Some cabins are equipped with Jacuzzi tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Riverbend Motel & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverbend Motel And Cabins
- Riverbend Motel & Cabins Hotel Helen
- Chalet Kristy Helen
- Chalet Kristy Hotel Helen