Riverbend Motel & Cabins
Hampton Inn Helen(Helen)(Great Value!)
$149
Hampton.com
Baymont by Wyndham Helen(Helen)(Great Value!)
$107
$66
Country Inn
Holiday Inn Express Helen(Helen)(Great Value!)
$124
Heidi Motel(Helen)(Great Value!)
$100
$109
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Quality Inn Alpine Helen(Helen)(Great Value!)
$72
$63
$229
$104
$170
  • Pool
1,419 results
All reviewsthe riverwithin walking distanceplace to stayceiling fanget awayrooms are cleanthe main streetshops and restaurantsdowntown helenbed was very comfortablemiddle of townclose to townthe room was nicestaff was very friendlymarkcabinpet
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We relied on Tripadvisor reviews in selecting this location and can confirm that it is every bit as comfortable and welcoming as one would hope. Our room (119) was very clean and fresh. The staff was outstanding.....when was the last time someone called you moments after entering your room to verify that it met your expectations ? One certainly has the feeling that it is family operated and that your stay is important to them. The proximity to the river is wonderful, with bench swings to relax by. If you like to fish for trout, this is also a great spot with several caught in a short span. You can't beat the rate to quality ratio, and will definately stay on a return trip. Thank you for making our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Mark M, General Manager at Riverbend Motel & Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Dear,RlcRobert,Thank you for the great review,I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at riverbend
motel and cabins, And hope that you'll be back to visit again soon.
Mark M

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Being from Morgantown, West Virginia, and currently working in the Atlanta area, I found this motel to be everything I hoped for. I wanted to stay somewhere that reminded me of home, and indeed it did. Everything from the decor to the staff was GREAT! I would definitely visit again and have already told many of my family and friends about this place! The quaint and beautiful German themed town was just the Icing on the cake!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Mark M, Manager at Riverbend Motel & Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Hello,dear Jonathan C Thank you for taking the time to share your experince with us and fellow travelers, I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you and your family will be back to visit again soon

Reviewed February 28, 2013

2nd time back for me and my good friend. We stayed for 2 nights, splitting the price we only spent around 70$ each for an entire weekend stay! Not to mention the staff is super nice and ready to please. We go hiking every time we stay in the area and even after we checked out the main man in command lets us keep our car there free of charge while we get our last hours of hiking in. The rooms are nice, very clean as well, amazing deals. I don't think we'd stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Mark M, Manager at Riverbend Motel & Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Dear,Roberts D, it's always great to hear from our guest: Thank you for taking the time to
share a comment of your stay with us, your praise and feedback have been shared with the rest of the team,I hope that we'll have the pleasure of having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

My husband and a couple a couple of our friends stayed here this passed weekend. It was pleasant and such a cute cabin. With plenty of room. Def the only place we will stay in Helen! We have stayed in both the hotel rooms and the cabins. It's alway been clean and mark is wonderful and made us feel very welcome!!!

• Stayed: February 2013
Mark M, Manager at Riverbend Motel & Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear britt,Wow; Thank you so much for excellent review , it really means a lot to hear from our guest and we appreciate it even more when those great experiences are shared with rest of the world, I hope that we'll have the pleasure of having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My 3 grown kids , my husband & myself stayed at riverbend motel the weekend of Feb. 22nd thru 24th .It was great...Mark was so friendly & helpful , we had adjoining rooms and each had a fridg., microwave & coffee pot in the room. I have a bad back & knee & it was so nice after a long ride to be able to rest good & in a clean fresh smelling room with such comfortable beds. Fresh muffins & danishes & fruit with our morning coffee was also a nice treat. The picnic area was great also, we grilled one night & it was so relaxing to sit in the swings next to the creek & just relax and enjoy the peace & quiet . when we left Mark stopped us & told us some nice places to site see. Thanks for making our weekend so nice we will be coming back !!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Mark M, Manager at Riverbend Motel & Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Dear valued riverbend guest, Thank you very much for your encouraging feedback about
your recent stay, I am pleased to hear that you received uncompromising service , I thank you again for staying with us and hope to see you soon.
(Mark)