This is the second time I've stayed at Riverbend and won't stay anywhere else when visiting Helen. We stayed in one of their cabins each time and absolutely love them. The cabins are right on the river, have a balcony to sit outside and enjoy the view, a fireplace, kitchen with everything you need, couch, TVs, comfortable bed and the cabins are very clean and spacious. Mark, the owner, was very accommodating and helpful. His recommendations for places to visit and where to eat were perfect. The location is within walking distance to the main street in Helen. You can't go wrong staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located conveniently downtown. Flat screen TV, PILLOWTOP king OR 2 queen size beds. Each room has a micro/frig, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, HBO and wireless internet. Located on the Chattahoochee River. Picnic tables, BBQ grills. Free local calls. Our beautiful cabins sit along the Chattahoochee River. Each cabin has a cozy loft bedroom, full kitchen and living room equipped with a fireplace, BIG FLAT SCREEN TV & HBO. Some cabins are equipped with Jacuzzi tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Riverbend Motel & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverbend Motel And Cabins
- Riverbend Motel & Cabins Hotel Helen
- Chalet Kristy Helen
- Chalet Kristy Hotel Helen