Just got back from spending two nights at the Riverbend motel in Helen, Ga. The motel is somewhat old and weathered but the rooms have been refurbished and it is more than comfortable. The motel sits on the banks of the Chattahoochee and it is a convienent stop for the tubers. We stopped and had some beer and chips from our room while we were tubing. Nice little picnic area right by the water. We were able to walk to the center of town for dinner and walk about two blocks to restaurants where bands were playing. Great place and we will return! The owner was very pleasant and eager to please!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located conveniently downtown. Flat screen TV, PILLOWTOP king OR 2 queen size beds. Each room has a micro/frig, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, HBO and wireless internet. Located on the Chattahoochee River. Picnic tables, BBQ grills. Free local calls. Our beautiful cabins sit along the Chattahoochee River. Each cabin has a cozy loft bedroom, full kitchen and living room equipped with a fireplace, BIG FLAT SCREEN TV & HBO. Some cabins are equipped with Jacuzzi tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Riverbend Motel & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverbend Motel And Cabins
- Riverbend Motel & Cabins Hotel Helen
- Chalet Kristy Helen
- Chalet Kristy Hotel Helen