Riverbend Motel & Cabins
Good 3.5/5
Great 4.5/5
  • Breakfast included
1,418 results
All reviewsthe riverwithin walking distanceplace to stayceiling fanget awayrooms are cleanthe main streetshops and restaurantsdowntown helenbed was very comfortablemiddle of townclose to townthe room was nicestaff was very friendlymarkcabinpet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2012

My husband & I stayed here for the weekend & we loved it. The owner was very helpful in recommending area restaurants & attractions. The rooms were clean & neat. The swings by the river were very relaxing. We will stay here again & have recommended to our friends.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LisaNAllen
Reviewed June 26, 2012

My husband and I had the privilege of staying in Helen for 4 days. We were treated like Royalty by the folks at the River Bend. It was like "old friends", they wanted to do all they could to make our trip a pleasure for us and they did. The room was exceptional, clean, smelled great, bed was oh so comfortable with a pillowtop king bed. We had only been there for a short time and Mark personally came out of the office and talked with us as we were walking up town to make sure we were pleased. We had a problem with our room key, I had accidently held it next to my cell phone and it deactivated it. When my husband went to get another Mark did not just send a key he personally walked to our room, opened the door and made sure the problem was corrected. These folks go above and beyond the ordinary motel owners, they care, they want you to enjoy your vacation and can provide you with any info you might need.
So if you are looking for a very special place the River Bend is it.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ginger G
Reviewed June 26, 2012

My family and I recently returned home from Helen, GA where we stayed at the Riverbend Motel. We were absolutely blown away by the cleanliness of the rooms, location, value for our vacation dollar and overall level of service we received! I just cannot find enough good things to say about the management and staff!! Thanks to them all for helping us create wonderful vacation memories!!!

2  Thank ttc631
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We’ve been to Helen three times over the past 12 years, and each time we stayed at the Riverbend Motel. On this most recent visit, the hotel had been freshly painted and the rooms had been attractively redecorated. The rooms include a coffee pot, refrigerator, microwave oven, comfortable beds and a wide-screen TV. Riverbend also offers cabins.

The motel sits on the Chattahoochee River, and has picnic tables, a barbecue grill and swings right at the river edge for the exclusive use of motel guests. Parking is close to the rooms. It is cool by the river, and you can spend time watching people tubing down the river. Its location is a short two block walk to the main part of the downtown restaurants and shops.

I enjoy photography, and both the motel river location and the town of Helen provide an abundance or opportunity.

Room Tip: Check in early, or call ahead.
3  Thank Stanley B
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Usually, I wait until after my stay at the Riverbend to write a review, but Mark was so helpful in making my reservation today that I wanted to say thanks. The Riverbend really is a great place to stay because the rates are affordable, the rooms are clean and the location is right next to the river. See you soon!!

1  Thank wallaGeorgia