“LOVE LOVE LOVE”

Habersham Vineyards & Winery
Ranked #7 of 37 things to do in Helen
More attraction details
Owner description: Habersham Winery has been producing award winning Georgia wines since 1983 and is one of Georgia's oldest and largest wineries.
Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“LOVE LOVE LOVE”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The wine here is always excellent! I am partial to reds, but the Viongier is fantastic-nice and crisp. The prices are pretty good, too. Wine is very subjective and everyone has different tastes, but I highly suggest you all try this place out. Their employees will be able to find something you will like, I promise.

Visited November 2011

Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent wines”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Love the wine and accessories! We stop in every time we are on our way through the area. I have recently started a business and these will be the only wines I offer.

Visited September 2012
“Felt rushed during tasting and they were not busy.”
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

Could only taste 4 samples felt rushed. I guess the two cases I purchased the year before in 2010 did not matter. They did not get the same sale in 2011. I will be up again in 2012 haven't decided if I will visit.

Hazel Green, Alabama, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummmm”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

The first thing you notice when you walk in is the aroma. Hard to describe but it was yummy. Lots of beautiful wine glasses, decanters, bottle stops, sauces and memorabilia. Wine tasting was fun and we brought home six bottle of wine - and we don't usually drink wine - that's how good it is. Nice shop and friendly staff.

Hanahan, South Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lots of fun”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Great wine and great little store. Very friendly staff who are extremely knowledgeable about their products.