When we travel, we try to find a Country Inn & Suites, because their reputation is good, breakfast is included, and they generally keep a clean hotel. This hotel in Helen, was easy to find, extremely accommodating, had great coffee free in the lobby, and the most comfortable hotel beds we've slept in! The pool and sauna were very clean and nice as well. The only reason this did not receive a higher rating - first, breakfast on the first day was terrific - all fresh and hot, but on day two, you could tell the food was just warmed up leftovers. It was not satisfying at all! The other down side was the gym - the treadmill did not work. Do I get an "A" for effort, even trying? The refrigerator also was not very cold and we could not find a dial to lower the temp. However, on these last two items, we could have complained and possibly had them fixed. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Love that this hotel is smoke free, however, all the smokers go to the front porch so if you are going to your car or entering the hotel, you have to walk through a fog of smoke to get through. Overall, highly satisfied with the stay and would consider staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Want the best? Then stay with the best. Thank you for viewing our beautiful Country Inn & Suites of Helen, Georgia. We are in the North Georgia Mountains and centered in the Bavarian Town of Helen, Georgia. We are located in the center of downtown Helen. Walking distance to the shops, putt putt golf, tubing, Bigg Daddy's, the Hayloft...and the Helen Festhall. Our hotel is ready and willing to accommodate groups, families, honeymooners, senior travelers on a road trip....we are here to make sure what ever the reason you are here in Helen, we are here to accommodate YOU! We have a variety of room types such as a standard king or double queen, suites are both king and double queen, our fireplace rooms are very cozy during the fall and winter months, add some romance to your trip and check out our Jacuzzi rooms, we also have a handicap accessible room as well. Our loving rooms each include...micro/frig, coffee maker and iron/ironing board. Take a dip in our indoor heated pool or hot tub. Are you watching your figure....enjoy a good workout in a fitness room. Complimentary coffee, tea, hot cocoa and cookies in the lobby. Enjoy reading...check out our library, everything from children's books to novels. Let's not forget the FREE full hot breakfast... biscuits, sausage gravy, fruit, cereal, eggs, sausage, potatoes, juice, coffee, milk...you never know what Ms. Shari is going to fix for breakfast. Excellent customer service agents here to assist you in anything you need. Our staff is proud to accommodate you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Helen, GA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Helen Hotel Helen
- Country Inn And Suites Helen
- Country Inn Helen
- Helen Country Inn