“We had a blast!”
Review of Alpine Mini Golf

Alpine Mini Golf
Ranked #2 of 10 Fun & Games in Helen
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband hates when I make him do fun things like putt putt, but even he had to admit we had so much fun here! It was definately one of the nicer courses we dhave ever been to. Plus, you get discounted ice cream next door!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

My family loved having ice cream in a parlor and playing a great game of putt-putt! I think my husband would like to visit Helen again so that he could relive the experiences he had with our children.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

The service is great the people are friendly the course is clean and very enjoyable, Went two days in a row.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I enjoyed playing mini golf at alpine golf. The course is set up really neat and pretty to me. The course has some spot that were hard to get but I enjoyed the game.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Very nice and clean classic mini golf! We very much enjoyed it. Save your receipt for a 10% discount at Scoop de Scoop ice cream shop.

Been to Alpine Mini Golf? Share your experiences!