“Terrific Fun! Can't beat the price!”

Helen Tubing and Water Park
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Years ago friends told me of the fun they had tubing in Helen, Ga., and I've wanted to do it ever since. We were amazed to find the tubing-only fee was only $3.00. There are straps to keep 2 tubes together - wish we'd noticed that; we used my husband's beflt! - and water jackets are available.

The same price will get you a long trip or a short one. A bus drops you off at either starting point. Since the river was low and slow, we accepted the advice to take the shorter trip.

We both thoroughly enjoyed it!

3  Thank grand9mom

Reviewed August 31, 2012

My family and I came up today for some time on the river. We spent $4 on parking, $18 on yogurt, $40 on lunch, that all took less than 1hour. We had 4 of us go on the Helen tubing for $12 for 3 hours of fun. Skip the yogurt, and lunch and just do the tubing. The staff is friendly and helpful too.

3  Thank GSU320
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Floating down the river in tubes is a blast! It's not a crazy river-rafting trip, it's really mellow. You can easily take your little kids. You do need a large stick to get unstuck sometimes, or to help steer your tube, but it's really fun! Pick a tube that has a bottom in it, otherwise, you'll be hitting rocks with your butt! And when you see yourself heading for a rock, lift your butt up-you'll go over the rock easier. Also, ask for a thing to clip your tubes together, so you don't "lose" anyone, although it's easier to float down the river solo. Clipping your tube to someone else's gives you more chances to get stuck on a rock. Be sure to keep your cellphones in your car, or carry them(and your cash/cc's/id's) in tupperware, and put it inside a soft lunchbox(which you can clip to your tube).

3  Thank littlebostongirl
Reviewed August 22, 2012

$3 is an awesome price for the fun I paid to go tubing. I wish I had known they did not give or rent sticks. Had to pay $5 for each stick. These are a necessity to get you off all those rocks! Free shuttles to and from hotel was so nice and driver was very informative about where to eat in the area.

2  Thank HilleryC72
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Def will do this again! We had the best time at the water park. We didnt get to enjoy the tubing that was included but we stayed at the water park all day. The food was not good they serve so take a picnic or you could leave and go eat! Its cheap food but not good! Hope to go back before this year is over. Great for the price.

1  Thank lindsay s