“Good home style cooking”
Review of Helen's Country Cafe - CLOSED

Helen's Country Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Homestyle country cooking at it's best! Breakfast and Lunch in a family oriented setting. Fresh baked biscuits daily! Our French Toast is to die for! Try the breakfast Hangover plate, or "Pappa's" Meatloaf, a country classic. Vegetarian Veggies, and Black Angus Burgers. Our deck is pet-friendly! Non-smoking inside. See why the locals eat with us! Plenty of free parking. Bikers Welcome. Catering Available! Private Parties! Located at the North End of Town across from Hofbrahaus International Inn Restaurant
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Food is very good. Like the outdoor seating. Great service. Clean.mom and pop style restaurant. Like the outdoor seating.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

My wife & I ate here several times while in Helen for our vacation. We tend to be late risers while on vacation, however, we still enjoy our breakfast foods. This proved to be the only respectable place serving breakfast after 11:00 am. Thus it became our breakfast place. I enjoyed the Hangover Platter, but the tenderloin and the country ham both proved too tough for my mother and my wife.

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

We only ate breakfast there, but I'll bet all food is excellent. Best big, fluffy biscuits I've had in years, sausage gravy, eggs, good bacon, & lots more. Very friendly. You'd enjoy it.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Great breakfast! We loved it. Small buy charming and everything was made from scratch! We had breakfast here and would definitely go back. The lunch menu looked great too! We all had different types of eggs and they were all cooked perfectly. Cannot say enough great things.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Very good home cooked meals in a small building. Can't beat the prices and quality. Nothing fancy but a great meal is guaranteed. I recommend the country ham for breakfast. Even had Andy Griffith show on the TV. How old fashion can you get?