“You be the judge....”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Hazlehurst
Hazlehurst, Georgia
“You be the judge....”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My husband and I recently moved to Hazlehurst and had a plumbing issue in our home. We had to find a hotel quickly so we checked Trip Advisor to see which hotel in town would be best. I'm not sure if our experience is a typical one, but I can tell you that we will never go back to this motel. The room was fairly clean and the bed was comfortable, but the motel is very noisy. There were other motel guests slamming doors until midnight. We had a woman mistakenly knock on our door at 1:30am. The breakfast is disgusting (i.e. chunks in the apple juice, stale cereal, dairy that was not properly refrigerated). When we checked out, the man at the desk did not ask us how our stay was because he was too busy talking on the phone. I'm not sure that there are too many options in Hazlehurst, but if you can avoid this place, I would. It is an acceptable truck stop and that is about it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jennifer R
Dinesh P, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn Hazlehurst, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Americas Best Value Inn we cherish customer experience. I am sorry we weren’t able meet your expectations. We will use the feedback you gave us to implement changes and provide a better experience in the future.

I hope you consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with superior service.

If I can provide any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly at (912) 375-3400.

143 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
(912) 375-3400

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

I have just returned home after a 3-night stay at Americas Best Value Inn in Hazlehurst GA. I can't give high enough praise to Danny, the owner, and his friendly staff. The inn is clean, comfortable, quiet and safe. The rooms are large and well-appointed. The free breakfast is a great way to get your day started. So, if you are traveling, or spending a few days in Hazlehurst, and looking for a great place to stay, I highly recommend this inn.

Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dear Terry,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to contact me at (912)-375-3400.

(912)-375-3400
Demotte, Indiana, United States
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I travel quite often over the year. I like staying in hotels that have inside doors. This is more for my feelings as I feel safer in a room that goes out to a hall. I was in GA alone as I brought a friend and her girls down for a funeral/visit. She is unable to drive for medical reasons. A room was provided for me for the night before the long trip home, back to N/W Indiana. At first I was hesitant when they gave me the name of the Inn but can't say much when the room is paid for you. When I was taken to the hotel, some of my hesitancy evaporated in that the outside landscaping was very clean and inviting. When shown to my room, all my reservations left. The room was very clean and comfortable. Didn't feel any different than the pricey ones I have stayed at. I will feel no hesitancy to check out other Americas Best or this one again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Ramsey1952
Dinesh P, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn Hazlehurst, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Dear Ramsey,

(912)-375-3400
Grant-Valkaria, Florida
Reviewed September 14, 2012

It's isn't often that these days it is possible to find such a clean and reasonably priced inn when traveling the back roads, as we like to do. The hostess "Ann" couldn't have been friendlier or the room more to our liking than this inn in Hazlehurst, GA. The room had all of the ammenities of a large chain plus being very clean and having a help-yourself-breakfast. We were quite pleased and will make a point to stay there again in the future. The inn is located on highway 341 and has a pool and exercise room.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dinesh P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hazlehurst, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Dear Traveller,

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Ypur business is very important to us and we value your feedback about our property. Bu telling us what you likeed about your stay us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in future. we hope you will come back and see us again.

If I can be of assistance in future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 912-375-3400.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the review.

(912) 375-3400
Netherlands
Reviewed April 8, 2011

We staid there one night on our way to Florida. The hotel has friendly owners, a very good breakfast, a clean and spacious room with refrigerator, TV and good beds. Only the airco made a lot of noise when it switched on many times during the night and the cold air was blown directly to the beds. We had to put a table on its side in between of the airco and the beds. Alternative we could have switched off the airco, wasn't it to warm that night.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank goingyourownway
Dinesh P, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn Hazlehurst, responded to this review, May 9, 2012
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us. We converted the Best Western to Americas Best Value Inn in December, 2011 and have made several improvements to the hotel. The A/C does make a noise when it kicks in but not enough to wake you up. We invite you to stay with us again if you are in the area.

Management
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
Reviewed March 1, 2011

I just returned home from another 3-night stay at the Best Western in Hazlehurst. It has new management since my last stay, but I experienced the same outstanding service and enjoyed a nice, clean, quiet room, as I have with all my previous stays. The free breakfast is perfect, the free wireless internet is fast and the exercise room is well equipped. I still highly recommend this Best Western.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank TerryJaxBchFL
Reviewed February 9, 2011

I did not have my hopes up for this place, we got a great rate and needed a place after a long drive ..just a place to place our heads. I was surprised to find a very nice clean, quiet and lovely place to stay. We could back the car right up to the door, made unloading easy. Check in was great and they had nice little ammenities. What a pleasure. We were in at 8, out by 7 and it was perfect for what we needed, would I stay here the next drive to Fla...absolutley!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Wheretonext66
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hazlehurst
Jameson Inn Hazelhurst
#2 of 5 in Baxley
No photo provided
Pine Lodge Motel
#4 of 5 in Baxley

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Hazlehurst? Share your experiences!