I have stayed at this hotel many times. The staff is always nice, but the quality of the hotel has declined steadily with each stay. Many of my co-workers stay at this hotel and we all agree that the restaurant is way overpriced and VERY SLOW. They seem to take one order, make it, ring it up, serve it, and then take the next order. I have given this restaurants many opportunities to redeem itself and every single time I have to wait an unreasonable amount of time. Also, the last time I stayed here they did not have any salads, this time they did not have any quinoa for their spinach salad. They seem to be out of a lot of inventory whenever I eat here.
As far as the hotel is concerned, when I first started staying here I always got an inside room with a microwave and a fridge. Now I always get a loud room next to the freeway without a fridge and no microwave.
The front desk staff works hard upon request to give us inside courtyard rooms (the exterior rooms are very loud) with refrigerators and microwaves. However, there are just not enough of these on premises to go around. In addition, I like to have a blanket. Lately, I always have to call down to get a blanket. Most hotels usually keep an extra blanket in the closet.
Lastly, I did have a conversation with my waitress after I waited 15 minutes for a slice of cake. I asked her why it took so long. She said she had a lot of people to wait on. There were 7 people in the restaurant with 2 servers working.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take comfort and convenience to new heights at Courtyard Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue. Arrival and departure is a breeze thanks to our complimentary shuttle service to and from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. From our hotel, you can easily explore a variety of nearby attractions including Lakewood Amphitheater, Georgia Aquarium and Zoo Atlanta. After an action-packed day, settle down in our spacious rooms boasting mattresses dressed with crisp linens and custom comforters. No matter where you are on our hotel's property, you can always stay connected through our free Wi-Fi. In the morning, fuel up with breakfast sandwiches and Starbucks® coffee at The Bistro, our on-site restaurant also serving dinner entrees and evening cocktails. During downtime, work up a sweat at our 24-hour fitness center, then make a splash in our outdoor pool. Whether you're here for business or leisure, Courtyard Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue invites you to experience a succe ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Courtyard Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Mariott Atlanta Airport North Hotel Hapeville
- Courtyard Hotel Hapeville
- Courtyard Hapeville
- Hapeville Courtyard