Courtyard Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$110
$219
Residence Inn
Best Western Plus Atlanta Airport-East(Hapeville)(Great Value!)
$99
$124
$115
$104
Hampton.com
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$136
$113
All reviewsatlanta airportcourtyard propertynice hotelshuttle servicemarriott hotelsdomestic terminalfree shuttlerental carupon checkwould stay againwaffle housewater pressurenice staylobbyspondivitsinterstateconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I was at this hotel for 2 weeks for training very nice and very clean I enjoy the breakfast pretty much everyday and I had lunch and dinner a couple of times, the bistro is a great place to start your morning. Very friendly staff and very helpful both at the hotel and the Bistro. I will stay here in the future.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel on two occasions in February 2014 for 10 total nights. The hotel staff is very friendly, and shuttle service very good. The rooms are very clean, and the lobby has a good number of convenience items for sale.

Room Tip: Freeway nearby, but overall this is a very quiet hotel... I usually don't hear the jets from the nearby airport.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Courtyard_Airport_N, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. Wegreatly appreciate it!!!

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Stayed on a Saturday night prior to flying out on a Sunday morning flight. I like this hotel for the convenience and price. This hotel has free wifi and a very good shuttle to the Hartsfield Jackson International Airport. The service was good. The only downfall is they gave me a room next to the freeway off ramp. It wasn't noisy, but there were no view. Also the room was most furthest away on the third floor from the front desk. The rooms had the same features of the Courtyard by Marriott with the nice desk, king size be, sofa and high definition TV. The rooms just didn't feel clean. Seems old and the carpet seems old. The carpet in the hall was is old too. Also, the hallway was very cold in the evening. I used the fitness center and it was nice. There are no restrooms near the fitness center which I think is drawdown. You would have to walk in the cold hallway a long walk to the lobby. There is an outside pool and it didn't seem to be heated. It was too cold to check it out. The courtyard in the middle seems to be a waste in the winter time. Overall, I can live with the hotel since it is convenient with the location and amenities. It worked for me and I would stay there again.

Room Tip: The shuttle service to the airport is very good. Free wifi. This is better than the other Courtyard by Marriot based on location. The other Courtyard by Marriot does not have free parking and difficult to find. This one does have free parking which is a plus.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Courtyard_Airport_N, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Atlanta Airport north! we appreciate all your comments.

We apologize for not meeting the service expectations you were expecting when you booked your room at our hotel, we have addressed all the service issues you shared in your comments with our team and we are committed to make sure that all future guest will received the service our guest expect from our employees.

Our goal is that every guest leave our hotel with a positive experience and we hope that you choose our hotel gain on your next trip to Atlanta.

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Amazing staff, friendly service, allowed free parking due to my status & were soooo polite. I was in a rush to travel out of state and no options for parking my truck. They are more than accommodating and this hotel was nicely remodeled. Big thank you to Minnie, Kenneth & my sister from another mother Mercy! A+++

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I stay at Marriott Courtyards all over and this was one of the worst. Front desk man was not helpful at all upon check-in.Lady working the restaurant was crabby. No free coffee in the lobby, coffee in the room just doesn't cut it. Lobby was dirty. Rooms are average.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Naptown2
Courtyard_Airport_N, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2014

We apologize for not delivering the service you were expecting when you booked your reservation, we have addressed all the service issues you shared in your comments with our team and our team is committed to make sure that all future guest will received the service our guest expect.