Really nice hotel with a great price. Rooms are really neat and clean the only bad thing about this hotel is a location. For some reason everything around the hotel looks like it's rundown. Empty buildings and even the road to get there feels a bit sketchy. Close to the airport and downtown. Will recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take comfort and convenience to new heights at Courtyard Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue. Arrival and departure is a breeze thanks to our complimentary shuttle service to and from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. From our hotel, you can easily explore a variety of nearby attractions including Lakewood Amphitheater, Georgia Aquarium and Zoo Atlanta. After an action-packed day, settle down in our spacious rooms boasting mattresses dressed with crisp linens and custom comforters. No matter where you are on our hotel's property, you can always stay connected through our free Wi-Fi. In the morning, fuel up with breakfast sandwiches and Starbucks® coffee at The Bistro, our on-site restaurant also serving dinner entrees and evening cocktails. During downtime, work up a sweat at our 24-hour fitness center, then make a splash in our outdoor pool. Whether you're here for business or leisure, Courtyard Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue invites you to experience a succe ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Mariott Atlanta Airport North Hotel Hapeville
- Courtyard Hotel Hapeville
- Courtyard Hapeville
- Hapeville Courtyard