Residence Inn Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue
$119
Courtyard
$159
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Atlanta Airport-East(Hapeville)(Great Value!)
$103
$139
  • Restaurant
$88
$104
All reviewsbedroom suitecomplimentary foodbasketball courtfull kitchenfree beer and wineplatinum eliteatlanta airportcomp breakfastlocal cheflong term staydessert nighthotel is perfectearly flightfree shuttlewithin walking distancethe air conditioningnight's sleep
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We flew Atlanta on June 29, 2011 where we met with our traveling companions from another state. Because we had an overnight layover, I booked a two room suite at this hotel. There was a short wait for the shuttle from the airport and the hotel was a 5 minute ride. Check in was quick and efficient.

There is no restaurant on this property. However the sister hotel, a short walk across the parking lot, has a snack bar and a bar. We were able to order both food and drinks to go. There is an early continental breakfast that was out in the lobby when I went in search of coffee at 5:00am. I believe there is an expanded buffet starting later in the morning.

The suite had two full private bedrooms with their own bathrooms and TVs, a living area with chair, sofa bed and a third TV, and a kitchen with a full size stove, refridgerator, microwave and dishes. The counter seperating the kitchen and living area had 3 barstools.

The suite was extremely clean throughout and the grounds were well maintained.

Check out was a breeze. The shuttle back to the airport was on time and dropped us off at our airline's entrance.

The combined living space and seperate bedrooms (with baths) was the perfect choice for for two couples traveling together.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank takemeaway0207
Reviewed March 20, 2011

Rooms are nice and all new. Comfortable beds, clean kitchenettes, new furniture, decent pool, sm. Hot tub, nice lobby plus u have the marriot courtyard right next door. They also have a basketball net, barbq, and nice walkway between buildings. Resturants and bars within a short-medium walking distance. Good value.

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank jitterd
Reviewed January 16, 2011

Just spent 2 working days at the Residence Inn and found the front desk folks to be more than helpful and friendly. Yes, the hotel is being renovated and that's the the good news. The morning buffet was very generous and plentiful. Work area (breakfast area) was very clean. Good value.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2011

The residence Inn in ATL near the airport is under a MAJOR remodel. the stay was horrible
listening to workers outside my room on ladders working on siding at 0800 in the morning
every day (4 days) is no way to start your day. I feel that Marriott should have at least warned me prior to booking my stay that the hotel was under a MAJOR renovation. I had paint drip off the wall and onto my jacket as they were painting the door jams. I would not recommend this property to anyone. A big disappointment from a Marriott property.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2010

My co-worker recommended this place to me, since I'd be in Hapeville for training for two weeks. Well, when I get back we'll have to have a talk about what his home life is like if he considers this place even remotely acceptable. The front desk staff and housekeeping are great, but they can't make up for the elderliness of all of the finishes, especially everything in the kitchen. I opened the microwave and saw that it had been made in February 1990...and it was the newest appliance in the kitchen! That should be changing, I was actually asked to relocate due to renovations taking place in my building, but chose to move on to another hotel altogether since I'd just be moving to another non-renovated room. I was upgraded to a 2-bedroom suite with a fireplace, which I used every day. Free internet, parking and breakfast are great, but not if you avoid going back to your hotel at all costs.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business