“A very nice environment for a business lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Volare Bistro

Volare Bistro
Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Hapeville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Peachtree City, Georgia
“A very nice environment for a business lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Had heard good things about Volare Bistro from friends and they were right. A nice change from other restaurants in the area. Really enjoyed the steak sandwich and fine service. Look forward to coming back.

Visited May 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great addition to the neighbor”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

I visited Volare Bistro for the second time today and was impressed with the food presented to me. The quality of the food was fresh, professionally executed, and very delicious. Dessert was amazing! I enjoyed the coconut chiffon cake. The chef makes all the desserts. This little restaurant is worth a visit.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Curtis T
Charleston, South Carolina
“Secret”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

First class for a hidden secret. Mix of Indian Greek American. Outdoor patio for alfresca and reasonable.

• Visited April 2014
Indianapolis
“Tasty - Deserves a Visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

A bit off the beaten path, but tasty and worth finding. I have eaten at the Volare twice. Both times the service was excellent. The exposed brick on the interior walls and refurbished hardwood floors were real draws for me. The rest of the decor is tasteful done in a low key euro tilt. The atmosphere is soft and quiet. A nice place to enjoy a drink with friends or small solo meal. I love the roast beet salad and the lamb. I intend to return again.

• Visited March 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

I stumbled upon this gem as I was looking for a new lunch spot. To my surprise, the reviews did not disappoint. The crab melt sandwich was amazing!! The homemade balsamic salad dressing with feta ( I think) is delicious. The ambiance is great and the service is outstanding. I had the pleasure of being served by Sonya, and she made my experience all the better. She had a great personality, was honest and she knew the menu. Overall, I enjoyed everything about this place and I will definitely be back. I almost hate to write about it because I want to keep it a secret :).

• Visited March 2014