“Nice hotel, good breakfast” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Staybridge Suites Atlanta Airport

Staybridge Suites Atlanta Airport
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Hapeville
Lower Alabama
“Nice hotel, good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

I stayed here attending a college football game. We rode the MARTA into the dome and then back out to College Part station which is nearby. This is a pretty new hotel, very near the Atlanta airport. The rooms though are quiet, even with the proximity to the runways. Only glitch we had checking in was they messed up the keys, and we had to trudge downstairs to get the keys remade. Breakfast was tasty and fresh, not deluxe, but much better than some hotel "Breakfast Meals" which are awful. This one will suffice to get you a good meal and on your way, saving time and money. I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
mjdavis64, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Dear baycircle,

Thank you so much for your valuble feedback on your stay here. I reall appreciate you taking your time to let us know how your stay was. I apologize for your keys not working for you the first time. I will share your thoughts and comments with the rest of the staff. If you are in the Atlanta area pplease come and stay with us, we would love to have you.

Jamie Carden

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Orchard Lake, Michigan, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

The lobby of this long-stay hotel under-represents the stunningly appointed suites. Better that though, than the other way around.

Brand new hotel for the week-over traveler, we were put up by Delta Airlines overnight as a result of an arrival delay and missed connection. Too bad we couldn't stay longer. Beautiful finishes throughout the large, kitchen equipped suite. Bedroom so large that I honestly had trouble reading some of the text on the large screen LCD TV across from the king size bed.

Towels were spa class as was the shower and vanity area. I'd absolutely choose Staybridge for a long or short term stay if this hotel is representative. Highly recommended.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear MarkPBurnett,

Thank you so much for letting us know how your stay was, we really appreciate the feedback. I will share your thoughts and comments with the rest of the staff. If you are back in the Atlanta area please let us know what we can do for you!~

Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

In for a business trip, felt like home. Very clean rooms and friendly staff. Easy FREE shuttlewebsite from theyou airport. Food & drink happy hour receptions during the week. Nearby restaurants. Will be back!

• Stayed December 2013
Dear BreannMarie,

Thank you for your kkind words and taking the time to write a review for us. We greatly appreciate your staying with us and providing us some feedback. I will share these comments with the rest of the staff. Please come back and stay with us if you are back in Atlanta. We look forward to having you!!

Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

I recently attending a meeting and stayed overnight at this property. I must say after 10 years in hotel operations and another 16 staying at hotels on business travel, this was one of the most positive experiences I've had.

The staff was very attentive and friendly. The meeting room and food was excellent. I would highly reccomend this facility to others looking to book a meeting for a small group in the ATL airport area.

My guestroom was very nice with all of the appointments a business traveler or family traveler could ask for.

This hotel recently opened after being converted from an office building which made this experience even more fun. The GM Jamie Carden and her staff are great.

Dear Phil,

Thank you so much for taking some time to let us know how your stay/meeting was. I really appreciate you staying with us! I will share your kind words to the rest of the staff. Anytime you are in Atlanta please dont hesitate to let us know what we can do for you!

Signal Mountain, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

Our regional sales meeting was held at this hotel. Jamie and her staff took excellent care of us and made sure that we had everything we needed. Her Managers Reception was great. My room was nicely decorated with plenty of space and the bed made me feel like I was home. I will be recommending this Staybridge Suites to my parents when they need a place to stay before or after their trips!

Dear Phil,

Thank you for taking the time to write down and share the positive experiences during your recent visit to our hotel.

I certainly appreciate your feedback and I guarantee you that I will share your letter with all our team members at our next "Service Celebration" meeting. I am sure that my team will be very pleased to know that as a result of their hard work and their commitment to providing every guest with a quality experience that they were able to serve you with quality service.

Once again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to the opportunity of serving you again, in the future.

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

Had our regional sales meeting at this hotel.Rooms are new and very nicely decorated. Real HDTV (Direct TV). Staff was always smiling and happy to help. Decent restaurants within walking distance. Would be happy to stay there again.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Dear Paul,

Conway, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

This is a new hotel near the airport so easily accessible to airport and Interstate. The staff is very friendly, welcoming and eager to assist. I love the rooms as they are well appointed for an extended stay, i.e., equipped kitchen, work desk, etc. The bedding is lovely and quite comfortable! I will stay here again when in the area.

Dear Ms. Lyle,

Jamie Carden
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hapeville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Airport North
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North

Been to Staybridge Suites Atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!