“Very good bbq and nice folks too.”
Review of Pit Boss BBQ

Pit Boss BBQ
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Hapeville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Stopped by on New Year's Eve on the way to the bowl game. Had ribs, pork sandwiches, and chicken. The smoky smell in the place is incredible and is a real part of the place - a negative for some, but I love the smell! Staff was friendly and the food was enjoyed by everyone. Reminds me of old time places you used to find everywhere but have been replaced by chains and pseudo-barbecue faux joints. Would definitely stop in again!

1  Thank Randy S

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I have been coming to Pit Boss for several years now. Best BBQ by the airport. Great food, decadent desserts, nice staff.

However, after my last visit I may give them a pass for awhile. When I received my credit card statement I saw they'd written in an extra $2.00 to my total. Say, what? No call for doing this and it's bad customer relations and probably illegal. I let my credit card know, but how many other people are they doing this to or is it only a bad employee who's no longer there?

If you don't trust your credit card, pay with cash.

I will go back, but I'll probably wait a few months. That's just wrong, no matter how good your 'Que tastes.

Very disappointed and hope it's a one-off.

2  Thank Saranger
Reviewed November 2, 2013

My favorite is the sliced brisket sandwich! A great restaurant with all meats smoked in house. The sauces are delicious. The only negative aspect is the smoke from the meats is stuck in the restaurant, which will leave you smelling like the smoke for the rest of the day.

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

The BBQ is very good. It is located behind a building and I saw the smoke and smelled the smoke. It is dirty, equipment in disrepair and the staff lifeless. What a shame With some training and cleaning this could be a great place

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Best BBQ spot in the Hartsfield Jackson Airport area. Its got great lunch specials that are very reasonable and great portions.