“great sandwiches”

Dining options: Late Night
jef-ind
“great sandwiches”
Reviewed November 12, 2011

I dined here with several colleagues based on the recommendation from a nearby hotel desk clerk. A large menu with many typical Greek-American diner-style options. Restaurant is large and informal. Large menu with many options for sandwiches, salads, soups, and dinners, with about 6 specials. Reasonable prices, large portions, and good quality. Very accessible to the ATL airport and near many hotels. Would highly recommend.

• Visited November 2011

Buffalo, New York
“huge portions,good prices”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

unpretentious, with a variety of choices including daily specials for very reasonable prices. we were here for dinner,then came back the next night just for dessert-- didn't have room the first time because the entrees were enormous!! The dessert sizes were large,too and there were so many,it was tough to choose. Staff was also pleasant and friendly.

• Visited October 2011
Hinesville, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

This is a great place to eat. The staff is wonderful, helpful and friendly. The food portions are great for the prices. The food is great. Try the deserts as well.

• Visited September 2011
Greenville, South Carolina
“Not as good as billed”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

My wife and I went for dinner and were a bit disappointed with our meals. The reeviews we had read (not Trip Advisor) led us to conclude that it was like a local restaurant we visit frequently in our hoemtown of Greenville, SC. The food wasn't bad -- it just wasn't out of the ordinary. They must be known for their desserts and particularly their baklava becaus eseveral 'regulars' stopped by to get some and they were out. We tried an oreo cake and coconut cake and were both disappointed -- not eating but half of it. A nice feature is that the are open 24/7 and we saw several police officers when we first arrived.

• Visited August 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
“24/7, Great food, great service and simple, comfortable ambience.”
Reviewed December 2, 2009

I was up late and discovered Landmark after checking out all the other restaurants near the airport Crown Plaza. The other nearby restaurants smelled funny and didn't really have anyone around to ask questions. When I walked in to Landmark I was impressed by the huge cooler of desserts. I was greeted immediately and reviewed the extensive menu. I travel a lot and see all different foods but insist on a clean place and good food. I think the bathroom of a restaurant speaks volumes. The men's at landmark was clean and stocked at 11 pm on a Saturday night. The dining area and tables were clean and quickly bussed after people left. Airport personnel and cops poured in an hour or so after I started eating. Flat panel tvs were on in one area for the late night crowd looking to kill a little time. I had the gyro sandwich with potato salad, sweet tea and baclava for dessert. The only 24/7 place in the area and a great choice anytime.