“Heaven On Earth!”

Cuisines: Thai
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Heaven On Earth!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Love the food here! Everytime I have to travel to ATL, which is a lot, I make a stop at Thai Heaven! Nummy Pad Thai!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jennifer B

Glastonbury, Connecticut
“So good ..ate there 3 days in a row”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Attending a conference at the Atlanta Airport Hilton. This place ois only ASian restaurant within walking distance. Service is quick. Bartender pparticulary friendly. Panan Duck mny favorite. Also has sashimi combo which was very good. Honey Duck least favorite - too swwet. Summer rools were great thought it came with sweet dark sauce,not peabut that I like. Meals with drink ranged from $25 to $35,

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Bill H
Union City, Georgia
“Great Food/Excellent Service”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I ditched class and needed some alone time; and wanted some Thai/Asian food. I have been here before and at the N. Central Ave. restaurant. I had the N-4 or the Pad Soon Wen (check spelling). It was GREAT!! I had never tried this dish, I usually go with the Basil Fried Rice or the Pad Thai (both are well prepared and good too.) BUT the meal I had was soooo yummy! I had my meal with medium heat and was loving every bite!

The service was EXCELLENT! I sat at the bar, because it was after lunch before dinner service. I had the whole bar to myself and my waitress kept asking me did I need anything, was I comfortable etc. She checked on me and I LOVE that!!! I also TIP WELL for AWESOME service 25% in some cases.(in this one I did)

KUDOS to the staff especially my server and the owner knows how to treat people!

I will be back and I will DEVOUR as before a GREAT meal! :)

• Visited January 2012
“Hot food. Cold employees.”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

This is one of the more "diverse" resturants in my area. The menu is great however the servce is extremely slow. The resturant is hidden and quiet, low key hardle ever extremely busy on a weekday night. However my drink was never refulled, no napkins, my plates were never taken away and the server/bartender was very overworked and at times unprofessional. Nice guy but annoying in an resturant setting.

1 Thank ssfg123
SHARPSBURG
“YUMMY!!”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

The pinapple fried rice is great.
Loved the coconut milk soup
Also had the green curry - again - YUMMY
Service is good
Can't wait to go back.

The place is HUGE - could have a big party here!

• Visited October 2011