“good barbecue at good prices”
Review of Smokin' Swine BBQ - CLOSED

Smokin' Swine BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Smokin' Swine BBQ is a BBQ restaurant in downtown Hampton, GA. We feature competition quality pulled pork, ribs, chicken, and brisket(weekends only). Housed in a 100 year old building and featuring craft beers and 5 distinctive sauces including a NC Carolina Vinegar, SC Mustard, and an Alabama white sauce, we strive to offer a unique BBQ experience.
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I have eaten here three times and each time, the food has been very good. I have also eaten there with friends and they said the food was great, as well. I have had the pulled chicken and the pulled pork sandwiches and both are tasty. However, the chicken was very dry both times I tasted it. I have wet smoked chicken in my electric smoker many times and it always comes out very moist and juicy, so I don't know why their chicken should be so dry. The pulled pork and pulled beef are very good, and moist. A friend had a big salad with pulled pork added to it and she said it was great. Their fried pickles, bbq beans, and coleslaw are very good, but their potato salad was so bland, my two friends who ordered it wouldn't it it. But overall, it is a nice restaurant with a very nice manager, who stopped once at our table to chat with us.

1  Thank BonnieT

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit to Smokin' Swine. Everything was wonderful, especially the baby back ribs. They fell off the bone the moment you touched them! We will be back!

Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Excellent pulled pork my new favorite, will return again as the opportunity arises, very clean and friendly staff

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Had lunch at the Smokin' Swine yesterday and was glad I did. Atmosphere was very pleasant...just what you would expect for a BBQ joint...and the food was very good. I would say some of the best stew I have ever eaten. Pulled pork was also very good. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Prices reasonable and comparable to other BBQ restaurants. I will definitely be eating here again and would highly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Quick service, good food, nice place. Good addition to downtown Hampton. I like the repurposed furniture.