All reviews front desk many restaurants in the area masters golf rooms are clean hot breakfast the entire staff recommend this hotel very nice hotel will stay there again yogurt enjoyed our stay bed was comfortable augusta evans bw gordon ft
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2019

Returning north, decided on an alternate route and stayed overnight in Grovetown.

What to say - a good sleep and hot breakfast.
Hotel and room was very clean - friendly, accommodating staff - reasonable rate.
Will stop there again next year! :-(

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Best B, Owner at Best Western Augusta West, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Thanks for staying with us, and thanks for your feedback. We'll see you your next trip.

Reviewed April 12, 2019

Good experience, great staff, location is good. Place is clean and confortable, you have wifi and free parking. Very close to gas station, restaurants, supermarket, I spent only one night here but Im sure I could come back another time.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Best B, Owner at Best Western Augusta West, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2019

Yes, please do visit again. Thanks for staying with us, and thanks for your feedback.

Reviewed March 24, 2019

Tv could be bigger. Constantly had problems with key card. Staff was told 3xs we had a 2 night stay still received phone call asking & housekeeping entered room with DND on door. Overall well kept and clean

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best B, Owner at Best Western Augusta West, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

Thanks for staying with us and thanks for your feedback. We will share your comments with our front desk and housekeeping staff members so that we may improve our service. We hope the next time you visit our area that you will choose to stay with us.

Reviewed March 1, 2019

Hotel and breakfast was great. The entire staff that i met was very helpfully and nice. Will stay there again in the future. Location was very close to interstate 20 to get on and off. plently of places to eat a crarrel bar restruant right next door.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best B, Owner at Best Western Augusta West, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2019

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you the next time you visit our area.

Reviewed December 10, 2018

The night I checked in I asked for a late check-out, 12:00 & my request was granted.The next morning housekeeping is tapping on my door, with what I think was a coin, & calling out "housekeeping". I realized I had forgotten to put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door so I got up & put that sign out on the door handle. I got back into bed but could not fully return back to sleep because the housekeeping crew kept talking & laughing loudly. Approximately at 10:40 the woman at the front desk called me & asked me did I forget to drop my keys off before I left, & mentioned that everyone else in the hotel had checked out.At this late hour there was no reason to try to get back to sleep. I immediately called back down to the front desk & told the woman that I had a late check-out scheduled and she confirmed that she just looked in the computer and saw that was true.If this woman thought I had left the hotel then why didn't she call MY CELL PHONE? The loud talking in the hallway never stopped & I could see the shadow of of feet standing at my door.When I went out to get the suitcase cart all 3 housekeepers were silent until I got onto the elevator then there was loud laughter.Upon returning to my room I saw that SOMEONE HAD TAKEN THE DO NOT DISTURB SIGN OFF MY DOOR!As I closed my door I Immediately hear the housekeeping crew burst into laughter.When I dropped the keys at the front desk, the clerk looked straight at me & said nothing. No apology.All this was INTENTIONAL HARASSMENT.

Room tip: I don't have any suggestions
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Best B, Director of Sales at Best Western Augusta West, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2018

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. I understand you have talked with the owner/general manager, expressed your concerns, and she is handling matters with the staff as you had requested. We’re sorry you felt as if your privacy was invaded. It seems we did not extend to you our usual southern hospitality and we apologize. We hope that you will give us an opportunity to be of service and give our hotel another try the next time you visit the Augusta area.

Kim Gibbons