“Very good!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Grovetown
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We love this Cracker Barrel! We are locals and come here all time. I have an 8 and 11 year old who love to eat here as well.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food isn't too bad, but it's easy to realize you are eating "chain food." It is a nice place to look around and perhaps find something to buy. But, there are better places to eat.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

It's Cracker Barrel, seems they can be a little inconsistent from store to store, this is one of the better ones. Servers were friendly and food was what we expected. If you're at one of the nearby hotels this place isn't bad.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Usually Cracker Barrel is one of my favorite places to go. I travel extensively and when I am anywhere near a location, I track it down.

I had just arrived in Martinez to visit family. I needed my "soul" food fix. It was about 8pm and too late to go to one of my usual favorite Mom and Pop restaurants.

I ordered my usual fried catfish fillets, mashed potatoes, and turnip greens. The fish was not even a little crispy on the outside. It was pale and the fish was mushy...ugh! The potatoes were cold. The only good thing was the turnips.

We all decided to get desert, as I am a hopeless sugar addict. My chocolate coca cola cake was gooey and flowed across the plate. They put about a teaspoon of ice cream on it...same with my brother and sister-in-law's pie.

Overall, disgusting. This place rates up there with one of the worst food experiences I have ever encountered at any Cracker Barrel anywhere. What a letdown especially when you are Southern and come home looking for your comfort food.

I did not complain to the management as I was with family and did not want to let them know how bad I thought the meal was. I think you really should, but sometimes it is best to keep quiet at the moment.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Despite torrential rain, we had a wonderful meal, because the warmth of the servers was THE BEST!! Highly Recommended!!

3  Thank gadgetguy11