“Very accommodating for take-out orders.”
Review of O'Charley's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
O'Charley's
Ranked #49 of 110 Restaurants in Griffin
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very accommodating for take-out orders.”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I may have reviewed this O'Charley's before, but wanted to update. Since then, they have added a take-out service where they bring the food out to you when you pull up in the designated parking. This has won me over to this chain because I am unable to walk without a cane which takes up one hand and purse in the other makes it doubly hard to pick up an order. The take out food is served hot with the appropriate condiments, and I've had no complaint with the food. They also have coupons several times a month for various items. Thanks, O'Charley's for thinking of your elderly, handicapped customers.

• Visited June 2014

Griffin, Georgia
“Whatever could go wrong did--over and over again--on this visit”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

A 30 minute wait to get a table (even though there were many open tables during this wait), another 30 minute wait once we were seated to get our drinks, my drink was wrong the first time (I ordered a Diet Pepsi and got something that tasted like a Dr. Pepper.), the entree came before the appetizer and was wrong, the appetizer--when it finally came--was wrong, the waitress was inattentive at best and totally incompetent at worst, there was a big delay in getting drink refills. Everything that could go wrong did. The manager was very helpful and cooperative and was the only redeeming part of this visit. I like this restaurant and its food selections and will return, but this experience was almost comical in its ludicrous and ceaseless parade of errors and omissions.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank David C
Griffin, Georgia
“Wait to be seated with many open tables, slow service, overcooked food, totally unhappy with this experience here”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

My wife and I arrived at about 9 p.m. on Sunday, March 9, 2014. There were many, many open tables, but still we were told there would be a wait (and there was one of about 10 minutes--why I have no idea). If the wait was to have the table cleaned up that failed as my wife had to clean up the table top on her side of the table herself. Service was slow throughout the meal and was especially slow when it came time to pay. I don't understand why, either, as there were almost as many servers in the restaurant as there were customers. My Prime Rib was ordered to be medium but was served much closer to well done. It was dry and overdone. I asked for and received a small amount of tiger dill creamy horseradish sauce, but when I needed more of it to finish eating my overdone Prime Rib I was told there was no more. No manager was ever present anywhere in the restaurant, and certainly no manager ever appeared at my table, for if they had I would have shared this all around negative experience with them. I have been coming to this O'Charley's for years and have almost always had a very positive experience, but this experience was a complete dud. I will be back, but not as soon as I might otherwise have been if my experience had been more satisfactory.

• Visited March 2014
Apex, North Carolina
“O'Charley's never lets me down!”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I love O'Charley's in my hometown and decided to try one while traveling here. Service was superb and my meal was perfect. O'Charley's always aims to please!

• Visited February 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Always good”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Have been there many times with family and the food is consistently good. Service is always good also.

• Visited September 2013

Been to O'Charley's? Share your experiences!