“Great Restaurant, Clean Facility, Nice Atmosphere, Professional Staff, Wide Selection of Well Prepared Food.”
Review of O'Charley's

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 25, 2011

O'Charley's has lasted quite a while in Griffin, GA. Like all chain restaurants they have a wide variety, although sometimes they make corporate level changes to the menu when they should not. The service is excellent, the food is well flavored and prepared, restaurant is clean and orderly, and most of all the bathrooms are clean. The facility and grounds are up to date, and well maintained. The staff seems to have a positive attitude day in and day out, day shift personnel are very professional and courteous, as are the night shift personnel. Some items are pricey, but all in all the menu and quality presents a decent value. All restaurants have good days and bad days, just like any other business. With perseverence, and training O'Charley's seems to have set a better standard and strives for excellence. Thank you to the staff, the hostesses, the waiters & waitresses , the bus boys, cooks, the bartenders, and management, you are appreciated.

Reviewed June 10, 2011

My husband and I must be gluttons for punishment. We have been to this particular O'Charley's multiple times in the last year and it never improves. The service at this restaurant is wretched and I do not use that word lightly. When we sat down, our server exasperatedly asked another waitress if we were her table. When she was told yes, our server rolled her eyes and said she too busy. By my count, she had two other tables, besides ours. Two.

The food was only mediocre and lukewarm. I ordered the bottomless lunch and received a tiny, thrown together salad almost twenty minutes before the rest of our food arrived. The rolls were requested but not received for almost fifteen minutes. I asked for refills on my "bottomless" lunch and the waitress finally remembered as we were requesting our check.

This is not the only poor experience we have had here, it is only the most recent. Management at this restaurant needs to SERIOUSLY train their wait staff on professionalism and courtesy. I don't need much but polite, quick service would be appreciated!

1  Thank robinsnest30

Been to O'Charley's? Share your experiences!