$85
ComfortInn
$54
Quality Inn & Suites(Griffin)(Great Value!)
$59
$77
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

$70
$48
$61
EconoLodge
$60
$60
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

Dump! I have always trusted the Holiday Inn Express Brand but this place is a dump. I stayed dry for the night but I now need disinfecting. Old hotel that is currently being remodeled but there is a difference in a remodel and a patch job. Everything is half done so it brings questions to mind. What is underneath that is being covered up? I would rather had stayed 20 miles away.

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank MoeFitch
hiegriffin, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Griffin, GA, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2017

I apologize for the inconvenience you experience while visiting my hotel. Yes we are in the process of remodeling so that we can improve our hotel. We try to ensure that everyone has a comfortable stay while here. Sorry to hear that you did not. I will make sure that the job is done correctly so on your next visit you will not have to wonder what's done.

Reviewed December 23, 2016 via mobile

DO NOT STAY HERE!! I could see through the top of the door the crack was so big. Mold in the shower. Moldy smell. They recently attempted to repaint the room. FAIL! There was paint all over the place. Dried paint that had dripped down the front door. The walls were sticky. Carpet dingy. The breakfast was cinnamon rolls or nothing. They had the pancake maker there and the warming plates where food was supposed to be, BUT NO FOOD! They weren't even plugged in. The lady "working" the breakfast buffet was sitting in a chair watching everyone wander around looking for food. The list goes on and on. At least the front desk was nice upon check in.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
2  Thank reece327
Reviewed November 28, 2016

This hotel is in disarray. Room was not clean, water did not drain from tub or sink and toilet overflowed. Gross. Walls are thin and you can hear everything that is going on in the room next door. Will NOT be staying here again.

Stayed: November 2016
1  Thank travlergirlFlorida
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Griffin, GA, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2016

Dear travlergirlFlorida,

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to write your review. We regret that we were not able to provide you with the quality of service and accommodations you deserved during your recent visit with us. We apologize for the overall dissatisfaction you had experienced with the cleanliness of the room, bathroom drainage and noise levels. We would like to look into this further, thus we sent you a private message to help us get additional information regarding this event.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

staff was friendly, breakfast good and shower great. Pool and hot tub area nice and clean although dated.
Room and bathroom very clean. The room was very quiet.

My only complaint was that the AC did not blow cold air, so I had a sleepless night. For almost $100 it would have been nice to have air conditioning that worked.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
hiegriffin, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Griffin, GA, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2016

Thanks for your feedback and we will sure to get the A/C to blow out cold air before the summer.

Reviewed September 26, 2016

HORRIBLE!! The first room smelled like mildew so bad it was overwhelming and the TV didn't work. The next room smelled but not as bad. Had to get my key redone 4 times and on two of those occasions I was greeted with a sign that they would be right back so I had to wait to get in my room. The AC sounded like a deisel truck that started with a nice loud boom when it started. The sausage gravy was so thick the fork stood up in it and plenty of bugs in the pool and hot tub.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank debjess3
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Griffin, GA, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2016

Dear debjess3,

Thank you for staying with us and for bringing your concern to our attention. I’m very sorry to hear about your experience on your recent stay, particularly the condition on the room you received. We would like to address this with you further and have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information. I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Again, thank you for the feedback and our apologies for the shortcomings.

Connie D