“Hotel was gross and infested with ants and roaches.”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Griffin

Days Inn Griffin
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Griffin
Green Cove Springs, Florida
“Hotel was gross and infested with ants and roaches.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2011

My husband along with two other couples stayed her for the Atlanta Nascar race. The room were very dirty, damp, we had german roaches in our room everywhere. The other two rooms had ants in them. When we complained to the manager they offered to give us roach and ant spray. The rates were outragous as well. We could also see daylight all around the exterior door of our room. Weather stripping needs replacing. Would not advise this hotel. The pictures on website are not what the rooms look like.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Stone Mountain, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2011

I have stayed in this hotel twice. As i and from what i heard this is a spur of the moment room that you and your partner get. the room was clean but the walls are so thin you can hear any and all things through them. And when i say that .. it was alot of "sex" going on. This wasnt just a one time thing this happened both times i stayed. other than that everthing was great. O i forgot about the broken nob on the heat. but other than that it was good. I mean i only paid 40$ for one night so......

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Griffin hotels

Sumter, South Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2010

This is simply an old school motel. It is the bottom of the barrel. I would not recommend this motel to anyone who expects clean towels and a descent smelling rooms. I had a mind to checkout and just forfeit the one nights stay penalty. I was not pleased. Luckily it was a one nights stay.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2010

I stayed 1 night, the customer service was ok. The room was clean, lighting ok,just had basic cable channels (for the money you spend for 1 night you should have all channels) the heat in the room was good,the only BIG complaint I have was the person next to me kept me up until 5:45 am with his loud voice and people knocking on his door all night. I mean this guy was so oud I don't know how the entire building did not hear him. Yes, I should have called management but the way the world is all I could think was if I heard him threw the walls he could hear me use the phone. Now I know some of you may not agree with me but I am a rape victim and I know first hand what vilience can do. I ended up putting a chair in front of my door just to make me fill safe. (u are safe nowhere). One thing I do before I leave a room is take the bed linen off and put in the bath tub that way house keeping will have to put on clean linen (I hope)

• Stayed January 2010, traveled solo
GEORGIA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2009

The room was very inviting. I do my usual check of hotel rooms. Bathroom was clean and neat. I pulled back the sheets and everything was clean. Check the corners and they were fine as well. HOWEVER, If I had a small child I would of requested another room. Outlet cover were broken. The TV would just go off for no reason, then daughter walked by and it came back on. So it became game with them. We called front desk and they said it was fixed but it was not. I needed to catch up on some work emails. The WIFI did not reach our room. I sat at the door and got a weak single. Then I decided to go outside in the parking lot and use the hood of my vehicle. I finally got a strong enough signal to send the email. The sunrise breakfast was the traditional continental breakfast. You are not allowed to bring back to your room. The cream cheese was runny and going bad. The milk was sour and bad as well. But I had the best Banana Nut muffin. The fruit was fresh. We did not utilize the pool for our overnight pool, but it looked small.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Warren, MI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2008

Spent one night on way to Florida, so could visit with a friend from area. Rooms were nice and fresh. Staff did not wan't to make any coffee after 10am. Manhattans is a walk away and very nice place for dinner and drinks.

• Liked — Clean updated rooms
  • Disliked — can't think of anything
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Tampa, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2007

I booked a jacuzzi room for 3 nights. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, and the tub was great. Free wireless internet was nice and had a good connection. Towels were a problem -- very thin, and no extras provided for the jacuzzi. I got extra towels from the office one day, and then housekeeping took them away the following morning without leaving replacements. The air conditioner worked great, but was VERY noisy. Didn't try the pool or the breakfast, so I can't comment on those extras. Location was most important to me, so I had a good stay.

• Stayed June 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank bunnygrrl
Also consider these accommodations in or near Griffin
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN McDonough Inn & Suites
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#2 of 9 in Locust Grove

Been to Days Inn Griffin? Share your experiences!