Quality Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$76
Travelocity
$60
$58
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewswould stay here againhotel is locatedrooms are comfortableother hotelsstayed for nightsthe staff was friendly and helpfulproximityappliancesatlantaaccommodationshousekeepingfacility
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The staff gave me a courtesy call the day before to confirm room type and offer complimentary upgrade. Premises are well maintained and appealing to the eye. This is a definite stay every time I am required to overnight in the area.

It was a pleasure to meet GM Sashee and his lovely family. Kory at the desk is always a pleasure to see. House keeping, maintenance and grounds staff are to be commended for their level of care throughout the entire property.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 17, 2014

My family and I stayed at the Quality Inn in Griffin, Ga. On July 13th and 14th 2014. The room was surprisingly large and very well appointed. The whole place was very clean and the staff were very accommodating and welcoming to us. I had an opportunity to speak with Mr. Patel and it was apparent to me that he truly cares for his guests and he and his staff want to provide them with the best service they can. We really enjoyed our stay at his establishment and are already looking forward to our next visit to the Griffin, Ga. Quality Inn. Thank you Mr. Shashee Patel. We will be faithful customers of your fine establishment.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I chose the Quality based on reviews here on TripAdvisor and was not disappointed. They have definitely earned their #1 in Griffin rating. I live in Connecticut and came down for a friend's wedding. After a 17 hour drive I reached the hotel around 7 and was pleasantly greeted and not only was I checked in but as a choice rewards member I was given a free room upgrade because I was staying 6 nights. So we started off on an extremely high note.

Over the next days the housekeeping staff was excellent and quickly got me anything I needed each morning. The building itself was a little older but I can hardly complain about that because the rooms were very clean and the furnishings were up to date. I have to say I was incredibly surprised and delighted with the shower as well. I have stayed in many hotels and even worked for one and the one thing they all had in common was very weak water pressure in the showers. That was not the case here.

At check out I do believe it was the manager who helped me get squared away and wanted to know not only if my stay was good but if I felt there was anything they could have done better. It's nice to see that management is interested in improving on whatever they can to increase the customer experience. Overall my hat is off to staff of the Quality Inn and if I ever make it back to that area I will definitely choose them again.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 23, 2014

This hotel was surprisingly nice for the price. Check-in was very friendly and efficient. The room was very clean and the air conditioning was actually on before we got into the room, so the room temperature was pleasantly cool as soon as we arrived. The bed was very comfortable. It was a king room with a pull out sofa bed. The sofa was like a rock, but we barely used it. The bathroom was small, but adequate. The room was quiet. Now, here is the only negative. The microwave might have been the original microwave. I mean the first one ever produced. It appeared to be from the late 1980s. It was ancient. The refrigerator was also very old, or at least it appeared to be. We laughed when we saw them both and opted not to buy microwave popcorn or sodas. The hotel is very close to a number of places to get a good breakfast or lunch. Most importantly, the room was very clean and the bed was really comfortable. For $80 a night, I don't know what else you can expect.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I travel for work and decided to stay at Quality Inn. It by far exceeded my expectations. The quality of the room went beyond what I expected. It is very clean and organized. The room amenities are new and top of the line. The manager has been more than accommodating during my stay and will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business