Quality Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$76
$58
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewswould stay here againhotel is locatedrooms are comfortableother hotelsstayed for nightsthe staff was friendly and helpfulproximityappliancesatlantaaccommodationshousekeepingfacility
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Looks are very deceiving. Stayed at the other hotels in the vicinity (ie comfort inn, holiday inn) and this one by far was the best for the price. I would compare the quality of the room to the room we stayed at in the Holiday Inn. Stayed for 6 days and enjoyed it very much. Beds were comfortable . The staff was more than helpful. Housekeeping was very thorough on their cleaning. Only complaint would be the breakfast. Something a little different instead of the same thing would have been nice. Overall experience was great and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Quality Inn Sui... G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

On behalf of all our staff, I would like to thank you for choosing Quality Inn & Suites for your hotel needs in Griffin, as well as for writing such a candid review. It is very encouraging to know that our teams hard work and dedication to our guests does not go unnoticed. And to be compared at such a high level with our closest competitors means a lot as well. I hope this becomes the beginning of a long business relationship as well as an even longer personal friendship. Looking forward to providing you another superior experience on your next visit to Griffin.

Many Thanks,
Genaral Manager

Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

I came from Mexico and had to stay near Tara field, I tried some nights in other places from there but the best was quality inn. Also I returned one month later cause of the service, the clean and new rooms, price and great staff. I recommend it too much.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Quality Inn Sui... G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Hola Amigo!
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to comment on your recent stays at our hotel. We often get international customers to visit our property, but I must say Its been quite an experience meeting y'all. Its been our pleasure accommodating you while you wait on your airplane purchase to finalize. Don't forget, when its all said and done we all get the first ride to
Mexico! See you soon.

Gracias,

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I was satisfied with my one night stay here. WiFi was good, bed slept well, sheets were clean, plenty of fluffy pillows, room had no odor and smelled clean, heat worked fine, shower was clean, the toilet and toilet seat definately could use replacing. The toilet seat was really old and worn out, clean but very worn looking (room 115). Glad my neighbor was quiet because if there weren't I could tell I would be able to hear them, I could hear their t.v. (a little). My only disruption during sleeping was the garbage truck that emptied the dumpster near our room. Not any fault of the hotel however why in the world does the garbage man empty dumpters in the middle of the night in a rural town? I can understand New York however this is Griffin, GA! The continental breakfast was sufficient. There was a cat that loitered outside my door a lot. Management should have the cat removed, there are a lot of people that are terrified of cats.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for takin the time to comment on your stay with us last week. First, I would like to apoloigize for a number of issues during your stay. The garbage pick-up has been a thorn in all of the hotels' sides in Griffin for some time now. The City cannot seem to comprehend that the inconvenience to the travellers to Griffin is far more disruptive than the incovenience of rescheduling their truck routes. As for the stray cat, that is also a work in progress, the Animal Control division has no room for any strays ...so they say the only option is to trap and "kill" the animal. We are trying to find her a home rather than have her "snuffed". Lastly, thank you for pointing out the toilet seat....housekeeping should have notified Mainetenance long ago..it has been addressed. Again thank you for keeping us on our toes..we appreciate and welcome any and all feedback. We hope on your next stay with us we will have improved our service.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Short Version: read the title

Long Version:

I had business in the local area and this location was the closest to where i needed to be the next day. When i got there at 1:00 am, the receptionist greeted my happily and i was off to my room. The room was clean, the bed was warm, and before i knew it, i was asleep.

The shower was easy to use and heated up quickly. The room came with soap, shampoo, and conditioner so i didn't even need to use my personal hygiene products. The room also had a fridge, microwave, HBO, and wireless internet access.

In the morning i went to the main lobby for breakfast and had a very pleasant conversation with the owner of the building. He even went out of his way to make me a fresh cup of coffee. For breakfast there were the usual yogurt, oatmeal, and beverages. But the pastries were fresh, and they even had gravy for the biscuits.

If i am ever in this area again, i will definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Bryan H

Thank you for the detailed review of or hotel. I am glad to hear of your pleasant stay with us. It is very important to myself as well as my staff to see the appreciation of our hard work and dedication through our guests eyes. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 6, 2014

The hotel was very clean and the staff very nice. They didn't mention the breakfast at check-in, though. It was a nice surprise. One thing I missed was an elevator. I had to drag my heavy suitcases upstairs.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank ChristianK585
Quality Inn Sui... G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. We do apologize for not having an elevator, luckily there are only two floors here. We hope to see you again soon. Take care and happy travels.