“Very pleasant experience”

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Griffin
Merritt Island, Florida, United States
“Very pleasant experience”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We needed a room quickly for the Atlanta race and were pleasantly surprised to find this place. Newly remodeled, did NOT price gouge for race weekend, and, very close to the track! They did run out of biscuits/gravy before we got to the free breakfast the first morning, but had it the next and it was very good. Will stay again for sure.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Quality Inn Sui... G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Hello Rebecca,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. Nascar Weekend was a blast. I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as we did. This was my first year as General Manager at this newly opened Qulaity Inn & Suites and I believe it went quite well. I have to give much credit to our staff for making your stay noteworthy. We all hope to see many of our race fans here again next year. Thanks again.
Shashee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Pensacola, Florida, United States
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This was our first time staying at this hotel for the race at Atlanta Motor Speedway. The hotel is right down from the track. They had great rates and the staff was very friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming in that is going to the race. We will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

It was a pleasure accommodating you guys this Race Weekend. Looking forward to many more Nascar races for years to come. Hope to see you soon. Our staff greatly appreciates your kind words and I am personally proud of them for making your stay an enjoyable and memorable experience. Take care,

Shashee
Kissimmee, Florida, United States
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The room was newly remodeled, clean and very comfortable. On my second night my key stopped working and the front desk person was friendly and helpful and Corey who helps with maintenance was there in five minutes to fix the problem. I will book again if I'm in the area!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Quality Inn Sui... G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Hello Kris,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us over NASCAR weekend. We are so glad you enjoyed your visit to AMS and Griffin. I would like to apoligize again for the trouble you had with your door lock. However, I'm glad to know that Cory (Maintenance Supervisor) was able to resolve the issue so quickly for you. I believe he deserves a pat on the back for that one, but I fear it might go to his head. As General Manager of the property, I can honestly say I'm proud of my staff and the efforts they put forward to help make my guests more comfortable that weekend. Its so rewarding to know guests such as yourself are in fact acknowledging this and appreciating our attempts to provide good old fashioned southern hospitality. Thank you so much for choosing Quality Inn & Suites of Griffin, we look forward to seeing you here again.

griffinmotel@gmail.com
(770) 229-6001
Atlanta
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We were in town for a funeral and booked two rooms side by side. The motel has been remodeled and the rooms were pretty nice. New tv, micro fridge and microwave. Everything was clean and in good working order. Shower was very good for a motel. This place is probably as nice as the two newer motels up the street at a much friendlier price. We had one minor misunderstanding with the night clerk but it was taken care of. I would highly recommend the motel and stay here again.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank 66craigp
Quality Inn Sui... G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Hey there, Craig P!
Thank you so much for the kind words and vote of confidence. We do strive for excellence here at Quality Inn & suites and you almost hit it on the head when you said "as nice as the two newer motels up the street at a much friendlier price". "Check in to our Value" is our motto and being completely remodeled a few months ago and coverting to Quality means we ARE the NEWEST hotel in Griffin and your experience here shows that our Q Value promise is working. We hope to see you and your family soon, on a better note this time.

Kind Regards,
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Was in town for a family reunion. Come into town very late on a Saturday night. No reservations and checked with other hotels down the road. None where as clean or updated as the Quality Inn. Stay was very good. Very good complimentary breakfast they just took it up too early. Seen guest rushing down to grab breakfast at last minute just as I was. Only complaint and not a biggie. It was a very pleasant experience and I will definitely stay there again. Stay was excellent

• Stayed August 2013
QualityInnStsGriffin, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
We appreciate your feedback. I'm glad to hear of your satisfaction with our newly updated property. It was a pleasure accomodating your family during your visit to Griffin. I apologize for the breakfast being put up too early. Our breakfsat hours are 6am - 9am and usually runs over about 30 min or so. We thank you for your reccommenadtion and look forward to making your next family event special.

Charlotte, NC
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Recently stayed at the Quality Inn while in town on business. The GM, Shashee, was very friendly and helpful and the room was clean and nicely updated. He helped me out when I was in a jam to get some documents printed last minute. I would recommend staying here if you're in Griffin.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you sir for your recommendation and kind words. I'm glad we were able to help you out of a jam. I hope you got the contract you were working on. Don't forget our commission when you make those big bucks!...just kidding. Once you close the deal we hope to be able to continue to serve you and your company for years to come. See you soon!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The room was modern, very clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff was awesome, especially the manager Shashee Patel. He was extremely friendly and helpful.

We will definitely stay here again when we are in town.

• Stayed July 2013
QualityInnStsGriffin, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Hello "Atlanta8911",
I would like to personally thank you for knid words and for recognizing our committment to quality here in Griffin. I wish I I knew your name, since you remembered mine and had such good things to say about my service...I would have loved to have returned the favor. But at any rate, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forword to accommodating you again in the future
Also consider these accommodations in or near Griffin
Baymont Inn & Suites Griffin
Red Roof Inn Locust Grove
Red Roof Inn Locust Grove
#4 of 9 in Locust Grove
Best Western Mcdonough Inn & Suites

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!