“Great little place”

Mill Towne Gourmet
Ranked #7 of 115 Restaurants in Griffin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Wonderful, fresh food. Delicious confections.
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I was in Griffin on business and had no idea where to grab lunch. A nice lady at the courthouse told me about Mill Town and showed me a menu....I knew from the selection I wanted to try it. Sure glad I did. Ordered the club wrap, pasta salad, and sweet tea. It was all very good. And the portions are huge....looked like two wraps. Had to save half of the food for my wife to try.

The service was just as good as the food. I asked the server if she could put my to go box in the fridge for me until I left town, as I had no way to keep it cold. She obliged.

It is pretty obvious that the word is out in Griffin. I arrived around 11:40 and by 12:15 the place was packed. If I am ever back in Griffin, I will plan my day around lunch here!

1  Thank kchristopher

Reviewed January 9, 2013

This eatery has been in Griffin for several years, and I worked 2 blocks away for several years. I have no excuse for having never eaten here.
My husband was in Griffin with me and it seemed like a good place to stop for a meal.
Well, the service was impeccable, the atmosphere was calming and quiet, and the food was wonderful.
My husband loved the chicken salad on sourdough, and this vegetarian is always looking for a twist on the usual grilled cheese. Delicious!
Hours here are lunchtime-ish only so plan accordingly.
And go! Go! Give this nice place a try! Go!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

The chicken salad was excellent...service was great...dessert was AMAZING ! We will definitely go back !

1  Thank Barbara30277
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

If you live salads like I do try their strawberry pecan chicken salad salad! Out of this world! I have ordered it many times and never have been let down! Great place with great food!

1  Thank Kimjack10
Reviewed July 21, 2012

A definitely good place to have lunch. Eat in or outside at the tables and unbrellas. Made me feel like I was back in Europe.

Been to Mill Towne Gourmet? Share your experiences!