“Good food & great service”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #9 of 111 Restaurants in Griffin
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My server, Jessica was great! She was attentive and met all my request with a smile. I suggest asking for her when you go to make you experience even better. My steak & asparagus was great too!! Thanks chef and thanks Jessica!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Steak was well prepared and cooked correctly. Service was okay, but nothing special. I would eat there agagin

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I always go to a steakhouse to get a steak. The prices are acceptable and the food is good. I don't rave about it because it is average. I get the same quality at Outback and the prices are very comparable. The food is good the service is average and the atmosphere is what you expect in a steakhouse. I keep coming back.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Good place to have dinner, they cook really good steaks, it's a good option for Griffin...

1  Thank MAAWY
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I liked the stuffed mushrooms, service, and cleanliness

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!