“Best Restaurant in the area - not to be missed!”
Review of 6th Street Pier

6th Street Pier
Ranked #18 of 115 Restaurants in Griffin
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Linda mixes the best Mojito outside of Havana - they alone are worth a visit; happy hour ends at 6 pm but you will want to stay for dinner.

I am "dealing with an addiction" to their Saigon Shrimp - try it as a main dish or appetizer; especially yummy in the Fried Tomato Stack. And then I tried the Lobster Mac and Cheese - oh my! oh my! Just the perfect mixture of creamy deliciousness and chunks of lobster. This is not on the menu FT so if it is not, enjoy the Seafood Lasagna which is also in the rotation.

The service is good and the atmosphere pleasant. We enjoyed the fire pit seating and it is quieter there too.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I have dined here many times and have not been disappointed once. The oysters and sushi (try the Corey Crunch!) have become a routine for us. Very relaxed atmosphere with pleasant decor. Friendly staff. This is a great date-night location.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Had no idea this little jewel was in Griffin until a friend mentioned that we needed to try it out. Boy am I glad we did! The staff is friendly and helpful. It has a fun atmosphere. And, best of all, the food is delicious. Would highly recommend the grilled scallops, salmon and sushi grade tuna.The fried cheese grits are pretty tasty too. All of our food was cooked perfectly, piping hot and delicious. We will definitely be going back to try some more menu items.

1  Thank Carrie B
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We had a gift certificate for 6th Street Pier and used it for a fun and romantic date night. The portions were on the small side but filling. I ordered the scallops, the grit cakes and steamed broccoli. Each item was seasoned and cooked to perfection! Our server was friendly, helpful and unobtrusive (which I appreciate). The chocolate torte and fried cheesecake are divine. The atmosphere is low-key and lovely. This place is great for romantic dates or fun nights with friends. My only complaint would be that the large number of televisions are a distraction. While I appreciate that they are muted, they don't fit with the ambiance of such an elegant restaurant. That said, this place is well worth the money.

1  Thank Robinsnest22
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great tasting food with good portion sizes. Fun atmosphere, but kinda upscale. You might feel underdressed in jeans and a tee in this place. Good first date or anniversary date night place!

Been to 6th Street Pier? Share your experiences!