“Poor Service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Maybe they were just having a bad day. The food was not even average. The atmosphere was as expected for a Mexican fare but the staff seemed to have other issues than serving customers. Will not return.

1  Thank Gedws49

Reviewed September 5, 2012

You will love it here!!!!! The food and service was good!!! Customer service was awesome!!!! I love it!!! I was just visiting the area and stopped in!!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Mucho seating. Food excellent. Service friendly. Prices great.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

They always remember us by name, our drink & food preference as well as the plates of food are very large!

Reviewed December 23, 2011

I had never been in this restaurant. It is in a strip mall and I would not have noticed it if my neice had not wanted to eat here for her birthday. The big surprise was that it was really good. I had a taco salad which was excellent and was prepared differently from other Mexican restaurants I have been too. I will go back.

1  Thank summer53

Been to El Charro? Share your experiences!