“"AWESOME!!!"”

Mosaic
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Mosaic offers a variety of American Food with Southern and eclectic influences serving Lunch, Dinner, a Full Bar, Outside Dining Area and Private Dinning is available.
Covington, Georgia, United States
“"AWESOME!!!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

The food was phenomenal! I had the pimento cheese with jalapeno jelly (can you say YUMMY)! This is one of my favorite items! The short ribs were tender and juicy! And the desserts – don’t get me started! The staff was very genuine. I loved the patio and they allowed dogs! Fun!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Foodies Delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

Great to have a diverse menu in the Lake Oconee area that is much more than meat and potatoes! Of course the menu does include steaks and such but it is so nice to have selections such as tuna tartar, beet salad, chicken tiki masala, beef panang and daily specials. These provide wonderfully different tastes and flavors. All dishes that we have ordered were very well prepared and delicious. Staff is friendly and attentive. We would recommend Mosaic without hesitation.

1 Thank Jack A
Greensboro, Georgia
“So Happy to Have this in Greensboro!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

Was nervous to try the restaurant after reading other reviews but we were absolutely blown away. The food was amazing we had the olive appetizer and the pimento cheese followed by the chop salad and the short ribs. It has a great menu for larger crowds who are needing some variety in the cuisine styles, all of our picky eaters were satisfied. We couldnt get enough all of our plates were clean at the end of the meal. The staff was personable, warm and attentive without being intrusive. Will definitely return so happy to have this on the lake!

2 Thank Suzie G
Eatonton, Georgia
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

For a place like lake oconee that begs for good restaurants I cannot do more than say this restaurant is:
Excellent! The chop
Salad is divine and I hate salad! Usually. If you are at lake oconee please take it from a good snob like me... GO TO MOSAIC. We don't deserve it. I hope this ace remains a staple here. If you choose to go to the Mexican restaurant or filet... Well you will have missed out. May sound like I work there... No I do not... I am a food snob who has found a restaurant here that I love.
Ben F Windham

1 Thank bigtex7
Greensboro, Georgia
“Great new addition to the community -- wonderful variety, delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

We have eaten here at least a half dozen times since they opened and have found them to going to great effort to provide a broad assortment on varied and well prepared dishes. Our personal favorite is the Tiki Masala -- a mild Indian chicken dish with home made Nan. It is as good as we have ever had anywhere and is very reasonable. Their roasted beet salad is absolutely delicious and their salad Nicoise ia also wonderful. Both are available with a choice of fish -- making a tasty and healthful dinner. Their calamari is also absolutely the best in the area.

We were there tonight and I had their skate (fish) special that was done schnitzel style with brussel sprouts, green beans,capers and a light lemon sauce. It was great!! There is no other restaurant in the area that offers the menu variety or interesting choices they do. We have seen their menu evolve since the weeks (now maybe 8 weeks) they have been open and are really impressed with their dedication and quality.

This area is a tough market and people don't often give places much of a chance. Sort of one strike and you're "OUT". As with most places around here the wait staff is a little young and a little new, so it seems from some other reviews that initially there was a clitch or two in service. However, this has never really been our experience and we have found the owner (who is also the chef) and his assistant to be most open to feedback,etc. Also -- most importantly -- we have found the menu choices refreshing, interesting and for the most part delicious. We strongly recommend it!!

HKM