“The service in this place gets worse each time I visit.”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Amici Lake Oconee

Amici Lake Oconee
Ranked #20 of 38 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Eatonton, Georgia
“The service in this place gets worse each time I visit.”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I took two clients to lunch and was embarrassed that I recommended we eat there. The food is average at best but the service is the worst on the lake. We had to ask three different servers for ketchup before one of them finally went to the back to retrieve it and when she brought it she basically threw it on the table. By this time, my clients fries were cold. Will never go back and would never recommend the place to anyone.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank 3ddutton

Atlanta, Georgia, USA
“A solid Italian restaurant across from the Movie Theatre”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Amici is a solid restaurnt serving Italian food and sandwiches for lunch and dinner. No dislikes and would certainly go back but there wasn't anything about the food or service that compelled me to go back.

Visited September 2013
“Worst service ever ”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

New Management Needs New Staff! They where not that busy, so we were seated pretty fast. Then about a minute later our waitress took our drink orders and returned fairly quickly. Great start huh? Then she walked by five times in about 15 minutes and not one time took our order. Finally I decided to place my menu on the edge of the table and she appeared! Not to long before our food arrived by another waitress, before I could ask for a refill she was gone. Our glasses stayed empty and we were not asked for refills until the check arrived! All in all great food HORRIBLE SERVICE! I might give them one more shot, but it's a long one!

1 Thank drm3636
Eatonton, Georgia
“One of the best meals I ever had in a restaurant!!!!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I had the Georgia bird and it was to die for. It was succulent and mouthwatering. The service was superb. The new owners are doing a really good job!!!

• Visited May 2014
Milledgeville, Georgia
“Amici yummm!!!!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I eat at Amici every chance I get. I looooove the Georgia Bird!!! The atmosphere is warm and inviting and my server, Lele, was awesome!!!!!!

• Visited May 2014