“A Sports Bar At Lake Oconee”
Review of Bulldog Supper Club - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bulldog Supper Club
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My wife and I stopped by to check out one of Lake Oconee's newest restaurant additions on a saturday night. They just opened this week. The atmosphere is what you woudl expect at a sports bar with a very open area with at least 4 big flat screen tv's with different sports on each one. There was not as much dining space, which will be an issue on game day, and during the Sping and Summer, but there is a patio outside for dining too. The service was good, the menu was different, yet limited, with sandwiches, steaks, some seafood, and other specialties. My wife had the chicken tender basket with cole slaw and onion rings. The chicken looked overdone, but it wasn't, and was tasty. The onion rings were small and thin, but tasty. I had the shrimp basket with onion rings. There were 8 lightly battered shrimp that were very good. The prices for the sandwich type food was good. Out baskets were about $8.95 each. The steaks were high priced - over $23. I would not go here for any fine dining, but more of a hangout type place with buddies. My first experience was okay. They did give us some hushpuppies to try and they were just okay with no onions chopped up in them the way we like them.

There are newer reviews for Bulldog Supper Club