2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$449
Priceline$449
Hotels.com$449
eDreams$449
CheapTickets$449
Orbitz.com$449
1,481 results
All reviews infinity pool club level gingerbread house lake view ice skating beautiful property resort fee linger longer steakhouse s mores fire pit lake activities long weekend great resort jet ski family vacation late check southern hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2016

WE stay 3 wonderful days at this hotel and we were very pleased by its amenities and the lake area which are really beautiful, also the rooms where roomy and the bed first class, in general really nice place to spend quiet quality time

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

No words can describe the hotel,location,ambience,customer service. We were delighted beyond measure from drive up, check in,bell service, beach, infinity pool,lake views,lake house restaurant, turn down service, room service, just to name a few. I am a walker, so walking paths, overall beauty was beyond measure.
The evenings s'more were great, can I say 10 stars????

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

While making plans to visit my friend in Atlanta I wanted to find a property close by to visit for a day or two; this was the perfect spot! It was an easy 90 minute drive on a Sunday AM from Atlanta area and I used 50 K of my Marriott points for a one night stay. We arrived at 9:30 AM wanting to enjoy the day outside and to my surprise they had a room ready for us! The grounds are gorgeous around the lake with little "nooks" of hammocks and Adirondack chairs. We hung by the pool with wonderful staff including Hannah! Lunch at Gabbys was great. Non motorized watercraft was included in the 45.00 resort fee but extra for jet skis. We visited the spa where you can use sauna hot tub and indoor pool for free. The Steak house where we had dinner was yummy but we had to wait and were not greeted upon arrival; however Sarah and Jaime gave us fabulous service! The grounds are wonderfully serene and I would certainly go back for a weekend!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2016

We were here for a convention. The room was clean with great blackout shades great for sleeping in, all the rooms had balcony, and we requested a refrigerator of our own and a box fan. They were very accommodating. Ocean view rooms were available for an extra charge which we did not do because I stayed by the water all day while by husband worked. Housekeeping was great, food was delicious...a little spendy but good. The grounds were neat and well maintained, the pool area was great with people attending to your every need AND calling you by name. Gabbys was a great little restaurant by the pool. Had many outdoor activities that all could enjoy...pool, ping pong, kayaks, paddle boards, and jet skis. Some required a little extra $. Had a great little bar that we could meet up with friends in the evening. Wonderful lobby with great seating area for visiting. Has Starbucks, Florists, Spa, Photography is available and many other extras. OH...smores in the evening by the fire was a big hit with the kids. Very quite get away. We can't wait to go back!!!

Room tip: Ocean views are not necessary but are nice. I believe all rooms are great.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

This is a great lake side resort for a weekend getaway and it's dog friendly!
My only issues with it is that they make their tattooed staff cover their ink. Also the guests are very judgmental and un-excepting of young people with tattoos.

It's definitely an old money kind of place.
But the staff is incredibly nice and very helpful in every way, the property is huge and well kept.

I feel it should be all inclusive though for the the very inflated prices of everything. Some drinks are $17 !! That's a bit crazy if you ask me.

My wife and I did have a great time regardless of the other guests and inflated prices. Oh their is a Publix and a full liquor store down the street so you can stock your room..

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ralph v, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

Dear Matt S,

Thanks for your posting on TA, your comments on tattoos are very timely. As of the beginning of this year our brand relaxed many of our time tested conservative traditions when it came to our employee dress code. One of the issues we have “relaxed” is the ability for our Ladies and Gentlemen to display their personal tattoos, with some restrictions as to size, locations and of course…the appropriateness of the tattoo itself. Chances are if you ran into one of our staff that had their ink covered, it did not meet our guidelines for display.

I do appreciate your many positive comments about our resort and look forward to having you back.

If I can ever be of personal assistance, please to don’t hesitate to contact me directly at the resort at extension 7040.

Best regards,