“Great Dining Experience of Lake Oconee”

Linger Longer Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 43 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2014

While staying at the Ritz-Carlton Lodge at Reynolds Plantation we dined one evening at the Linger Longer Steak Restaurant. We had a great meal and the service was excellent. Like the rest of the hotel, the staff is very friendly and helpful. We highly recommend Linger Longer.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Nice restaurant that was children friendly. The steaks are cooked over real hickory. The broil chef knows what he was doing as our steaks came out perfectly. Louie the manager was very helpful. Great side dished. The white chocolate grand manner soufflé was not good.The bread pudding was much better,

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We had a great meal at Linger Longer. My steak was cooked perfectly. That said, a few of my colleagues steaks were way off. That said, the restaurant remedied it quickly. The side dishes were all tasty -- creamed corn and brussel sprouts. My only complaint - the dessert selection is odd and needs an overhaul. We are in GA, where's the cobbler or a rich, and gooey chocolate dessert that is NOT a molten cake, a souffle or bread pudding! Yes, I am being nit picky...

Reviewed June 6, 2014

a traditional steakhouse that did not disappoint! The chocolate caramel bread pudding with salted caramel ice cream was amazing! And LOVED how they brought out cotton candy when they brought the bill (looked like a Truffala tree!! - the Lorax story)

Reviewed May 19, 2014

We were expecting amazing, but I think our expectations were a bit too high. For these prices, we should get perfectly cooked steaks... unfortunately, ours were not. The scallop appetizer was very yummy, and the sea bass was also very good. However, my side of potatoes au gratin was pretty greasy... and although it tasted good, I was put-off by the amount of grease in the dish. My husband's side (tomatoes of some sort) was also just ok. We were also disappointed in our waiter. Everyone else seemed so nice, but our waiter was more interested in up-selling wine and food... we seemed like he cared more about how much we were buying than what we really wanted. The cotton candy is a nice, unique touch! It's just we were not blown away with the meal. We have had much nicer meals for a lot cheaper.

1  Thank Amanda H