“Diappointing”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I went for lunch. We are gluten-sensitive, and one of the reasons we went to this restaurant is that usually at upscale restaurants the servers and chef are willing to make small changes in the dishes to help us. Not here! The server told us to just "order a sandwich without the bun". Having no other options, that's what we did. I also asked that they please do not put any seasoning on the french fries, as it usually contains gluten. Well, the fries came with the seasoning, and I was sick for 2 days. I wish they had told me if they were unable to do what I requested. The server just didn't seem to care. Not at all the way I expect an upscale restaurant to be.

1  Thank MamaCarlon

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This place is great- we sat at the bar the entire time and the staff was excellent! I had a hard time choosing between "sides"- too many good choices and the specialty cocktails- also a tough choice. Everything here is made by hand, clear down to the Bloody Mary mix- if you like Zing Zang, you'll love theirs! We will be back!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

A true high end golf course setting. Off the pro shop of The Oconee course at The Ritz Carlton atReynolds Plantation. Nice menu selection and a fancy bar with a huge selection. It is. It uncommon to see some interesting people from the world of golf, entertainment or politics in here. Bring your credit card with the biggest limit for dinner. Golf attire is perfect. No bathing attire. That is across the way at Gaby's.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

The food is consistently good here. You really can't go wrong picking anything on this menu.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

This is a outstanding restaurant. The Kansas strip steak is out of this world. We drank the house wine and it was excellent also. Another person with me had the filet migon and it was also excellent. The white chocolate souffle was out of this world. A great place for a relaxing evening. It is above the club house at the golf course at the Reynolds Plantation.